WgxUpZ6.png

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative

Thanks for sharing that video Beebo.

Well thankfully I'm on the right track! I'm doing what I love!  But why would anyone spend their whole life doing what they don't like for what? Money? That's insane imo.

Done is better than perfect.

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating

Well thankfully I'm on the right track! I'm doing what I love!  But why would anyone spend their whole life doing what they don't like for what? Money? That's insane imo.

maybe because time goes quickly and man doesn't have much choices

• writersfreedom likes this

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

Because when you want to provide for your family and you want to have your kids go to good schools and good universities, and your wife live in a nice home with a nice car... doing what you love wouldn't be able to pay for all of that ;)

That's how every guy thinks these days... it's how society forced us to be

• writersfreedom likes this

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative

Well that's an interesting prespective... eheeeeeh by the time you have kids attending uni (30 maybe) you would have figured how to make a living out of what you love doing. yamen3ach.

Another option (just suggesting) would be to let your wife work, that way, you'd prolly spend 50% less than planned...

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

Another option (just suggesting) would be to let your wife work, that way, you'd prolly spend 50% less than planned...

hahaha ummm that's kinda mandatory nowadays.. i don't think there is anyone who wouldn't want his wife to be out working and supporting the family

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:salaam:

Beebo has a point, now in Algeria many men are looking for a woman who has a good job! Because they need her money! But still there few guys left who don't accept the idea of their wife working and want her to stay home, some of them are really weird about that, like even if we have a discussion in class they would get all worked up about it! I think both types are bad but the 1st one is worse than the 2nd.

I didn't watch the video so I'll probably be back lol.

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: advice, life-advice, career