Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,504 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor

Get a husband!

icon_shock3.gifwhat does this have to do with that :huh: 

So you're saying that I won't get rid of this I-can't-study-until-it's-morning-of-the-exam icon_study.gif

And that I-do-best-when-under-pressure icon_stress.gif

unless I procure myself a husband! OMG, I'm doomed for an infinity of procrastination icon_sorrow.gif

p.s. this is  just you procrastinating? admit it :laughing:    

• Apocalypse and •eve• like this
Posted Image

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating

exactly Lilia :D otherwise I would have finished this dissertation instead of procrastinating until 2 am

All the girls that have finished their dissertations did it right after having a husband. :S

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

So you're saying that I won't get rid of this I-can't-study-until-it's-morning-of-the-exam 
And that I-do-best-when-under-pressure 

Glad to know I'm not the only one :D

• Lilia likes this

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

Current mood: Cool
My wife will tell you that having a husband does sharpen your focus.
  • Apocalypse likes this
Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burdens” Qur’an:4:85

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,504 posts

Hay 3liya, I still haven't found myself let alone a husband!

All the girls that have finished their dissertations did it right after having a husband.

My wife will tell you that having a husband does sharpen your focus.

:think: maybe we should conduct a study to separate the factor that all married girls share that us, girls minus their other half :P , lack and see what makes them so focus! 

Apoca, your friends married Algerians?! I seriously doubt it  :disgust:  'cause Algerians tend to mind the most simple requests, and letting the wife finish some extra degrees (mazelha ghi ta9ra hadi) is mostly frowned upon.. trust me, I've met my share of 'suitors'. But, of course, I'm not generalizing here; there are some great supportive husbands, just nowhere near us.   

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

I swear they're Algerian and most of them haven't been to university. One of them was very jealous of his wife, (I think that was the case with the two others who married after her) and he told her your either finish this thing or say goodbye to university, the other ones were very supportive. And, there's this boy who also finished early I said five months ago he hadn't started yet, they told me he's getting married!

So marriage is like a motivation for people who procrastinate (I spent the day eating as a procrastination cuz I had nothing else to do it was eating or studying not even a ghost to talk to)

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,504 posts

he told her your either finish this thing or say goodbye to university

This could be the cure to procrastination! Keep digging, you might figure it out  :thumbup:  

I spent the day eating as a procrastination cuz I had nothing else to do it was eating or studying not even a ghost to talk to

This reminds me of the days when we used to talk about diets, gym and sardine-flavored chocolate coming from Germany hehehe

I blame it on lenient supervisors (when we're lazy about writing our dissertations). If they were more firm and like you bring it next week or good luck finding another supervisor, we'd finish 4 in 2 months :D  

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,652 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

hahahaha... :lol: 

I find this discussion interesting yet funny

WgxUpZ6.png