Posted Image

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

Current mood: Inspired

As Salaam Mualaykum,

I have so many mixed feelings about this. I get it, but I don't get why Google feels that the average Joe needs one.

On the flip side, it could be compared to a tablet. We didn't really need them, but the market for them was artificially created.

It's one of those that when it's out, people test it and we get to see it in real life use, then I think that conclusions can be made.

The one problem I ultimately see though, is that now you're wearing tech on your face. You're an open target for muggings.

I kind of want one, but I know that I'll just get sucked in so it's better if I don't get one lol.

Wa Salaam Mualaykum,

Ozzy

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor

salam

Yeah, so do I, I don't know how I feel about it, I think it's not ready yet, I mean you have to look upwards to see the display screen and that will just make you look stupid..

Also you might be looking at your screen but someone thinks that you're staring at them.. Awkward.

And, it's a bit creepy, I mean someone could be recording you with their google glass and you won't have a clue..

Nevertheless, I really want to try it :D

My brother and I were talking about this the other day, and he pointed out this

Bulma_with_Raditz_green_scouter.png

Google glass not so original now, ha!

Project-Glass.jpg

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,504 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor

Whoa! this is like a dream coming into reality. Who didn't imagine such a thing happening? I personally did every time I was grounded and my parents said no TV. Or, when I had to drag myself to school reluctantly because there was a show that I really really wanted to see. So, I would imagine wearing glasses that have secret screen on them. 

They say that technology takes you out of the moment! And these glasses won't?!! 

• •eve• likes this
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,652 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

They're coming out by the end of 2013?!?!?! :o

This is just... ridiculous... walking around and talking to yourself is only gonna make you an outcast in today's society lol

WgxUpZ6.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: youtube, google, glass