Change
Photo

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:Bismillah1:

:salaam:

Download the Hobbit in 720p quality with English subtitles:

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

Am currently uploading Life of Pi and Wreck it Ralph ... stay tuned ;)

~~~ Peace out ~~~

• Lilia likes this
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,504 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor

I watched this a couple of days ago. It was good, not as good as The Lord of the Rings, though. But it felt like it had more action in it and I liked Bilbo more than Frodo a.k.a prone-to-danger-and-near-death-experiences Frodo. Bilbo in contrast isn't a helpless, need constant protection little hobbit. He's got more character, maybe it's because he's older, no? Now I can't wait to watch the sequels! Maybe I should read the book, eh?

• writersfreedom likes this
Posted Image

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,504 posts

Am currently uploading Life of Pi and Wreck it Ralph ... stay tuned

How long does it take you to upload a movie? What kind of connection do you use? What's you're debit? How much do you pay for the subscription? 

Sorry if I may sound prying but I'm axhausted of my connection. I can't even upload a little book. It takes me up to 15min for one book and as soon as I loose connection (and this happens a lot!) I loose any progress *sigh* I'm thinking of changing it. 

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Hidden Content

~~~ Peace out ~~~

• Lilia likes this

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

Current mood: Cool

Thank you for the link. 

Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burdens” Qur’an:4:85

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,504 posts

salam

15 MINS :o mashallah

What's a Seedbox? Hmm, I have some reading to do! Maybe I'll find my salvation  :duaa:  

:D

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

Well it's downloaded and I'll wait for my wife to get back this week before I watch it. It took 4 to 5 hours and I have 4G wifi. Thanks again for sharing.

fred2265

fred2265
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Current mood:

Excellent, thanks..jpg

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

Well, we finally got around to watching this and when Bilbo was playing the riddle game with Gollum the movie stopped and the player said it was from a corrupted file. Maybe now we will never see the end  :helpsmilie: 

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

That's so weird Subha'an Allah, I gave the movie to all my  students and it worked perfectly well! And for me too there were no problems, I gave it to so many people before and after uploading it :S

Maybe you didn't download it properly? Anyways, Khair Insha'Allah I will reupload it just for you, in case something went wrong when you downloaded it, even though I always download the movie from the link I give you guys after uploading it to make sure it's working.

~~~ Peace out ~~~

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Seedbox dearie, is when I am here in Algeria but I have a computer in another country in which I can store anything I want and upload files I need then download with max connection speed. I use it to store my files and upload but mostly I use it to get torrents using direct download, all I have to do is upload a torrent file [That green thingy lol] then it uploads it to the seedbox and gives me the option to get the file using direct download without having to use utorrent and it works even if the torrent is dead with zero seeds or just one or two so it's been very helpful Masha'Allah/Hamdulillah. It has A LOT of useful and really cool options Masha'Allah.

It's not for free of course but I honestly have no idea how much it costs since it was a gift so I didn't pay for it, but I can ask him for you if you want?

~~~ Peace out ~~~

• Lilia likes this

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

I download directly from the link you have and with Skyfall there were no problems. I'll try again on the new link because I tried on the old one and it didn't download even after 6 hours. I think it has to do with my internet provider. Thanks again.

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,504 posts

salam

Wo that is so cool mashaallah Just the other day I was thinking if only there was a way to keep downloading even after the computer is turned of! So I guess that's the job of a seedbox, it hosts the file then let you download them whenever you like... great! 

No, need to ask, I know something like this must be expensive lol 

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

I think it's cool too. I leave the computer on during the night when I'm downloading something. Alhamdullilah, I'm not that geeky when it comes to the internet. 

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

The Hobbit for Abou Daoud: [I download the movie using this new link last night and it's working (the old one is also working just fine as well) and Insha'Allah it will work for you too with no problems this time.]

Hidden Content

~~~ Peace out ~~~