writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:Bismillah1:

:salaam:

When they call Muslims criminals, towel heads, terrorists and the list of the most colorful names goes on, it's called "freedom of speech". When pictures and movies are released to insult our most beloved prophet ( PBUH) it's just "freedom of speech" but if we say ANYTHING at all, then it's not "freedom of speech"!!!

I used to like this page which posts funny pictures, then last night they posted a poster that says:

"The perfect man does not smoke, drink, swear or get tattoos, in other words ... he does not exist!"

And everyone was like: "Yeah no way you find a man like that" or "You cant find a man or woman with those qualities in our time" most were confirming what the poster says.

So I commented and said "he does exist actually, what you described is a Muslim man" [and in another page that posted the same poster I said the same thing but added a part about how great it is to marry one.]

Naturally I got lots of negative comments, but I don't care what's right is right and it needs to be said!

Then today, they posted a picture of a marine in Iraq holding a little puppy in his bag and it said: "American army and marines are so merciful, this man saved this little puppy.... he is an Angel"

And you guys know me, when I see something wrong I have to say something about it even when I know it's gonna get me in trouble lol.

So I said: "Yeah kills innocent women, children and unarmed men but "saves" a puppy and now he's a hero? He probably stole this cute puppy from the family that had him!!"

So of course I started getting "Kill yourself" comments and msgs [I know how to only let my friends message me now, thanks to all the hate msgs, so thank you because of you I finally learned how to do it! :) ]

Then the page manager deleted all of my comments, banned me and reported me [lol] and he left me this message on his page:

"to the ones that have said ANYTHING derogatory about the men & women
in uniform that PROVIDE you said freedom of speech...HEAR THIS! On this
here MY PAGE no one, NO ONE degrades the US MILITARY hence, you are
banned, deleted and REPORTED for the ones that

made the sick comments. I was NOT born here, but I live here since the
age of 9 and I LOVE AMERICA...NO ONE TRASHES the USA or the US Armed
Forces..NO ONE...~ Page Manager

I don't regret posting my comment, and if I see that picture in any other page, I will probably post it again and maybe make it longer this time lol, honestly it's their loss, but still the fact that they hide behind "freedom of speech" to cover what in reality is "hate speech" is just disgusting!

~~~ Peace out ~~~

• Beebo, eve and Abu Daoud like this
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Wenti leesh tshershilhoum??? Let them swim in their own lies
  • Fares likes this
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:salaam:

Because of the Hdith that says, the least we could do when we see something wrong is try to make a difference by saying something.

~~~ Peace out ~~~