Change
Photo

Race in Algeria

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Race and Marriage (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you prefer men/women who are ....

1. white (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. tan (0 votes [0.00%])

3. black (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

bibi123

bibi123
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Current mood:

What do you guys think about people from different backgrounds being married? Like, white skin and black skin? 

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

:salaam:

I personally don't care about his skin color, it's not something that I use to choose a husband.

I have been teaching for a long time and met a lot of people and what I noticed is that most of men I taught  want someone who has a nice tan (olive skin) and most women want a guy who is white lol, but once they fall in love or like someone they don't care if that person is white,black or purple lol, to each their own but in my opinion skin color is the last thing anyone should even think about when it comes to choosing a husband or wife.

As for different background, I wouldn't call skin color a background because we are all Algerians, unless you mean from other countries maybe? Like some of my students, one is a white Algerian man who married a black African American woman. And another white Algerian man married a black Jamaican woman and in both cases their kids turned out to be black like their mothers and so cute. Also one of my friends is from Kenya and she is married to a white Algerian man with blue eyes and her kids are black like their mother but have their father's blue eyes and they are so beautiful Masha'Allah!

Who cares about skin color?

~~~ Peace out ~~~

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image