- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired
salam alikoum , I find a very interesting page about prophet Mohammad ( PBUH ) . it presents our prophet in 11 languages . take a tour :wink:

http://www.islamway.com/mohammad/

AlgerianKitty

AlgerianKitty
  • Girls
  • 44 posts

Current mood:

salam alikoum , I find a very interesting page about prophet Mohammad ( PBUH ) . it presents our prophet in 11 languages . take a tour  :wink:  

http://www.islamway.com/mohammad/

oh thanks for this link real informative O:)

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

you are welcome Kitty ;wink;

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
thanx sis good job

:I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody:

Arabiian

Arabiian
  • Members
  • 275 posts

Current mood:
Chokran ohkti.
Vive L'Algérie!!

Arabiian

Arabiian
  • Members
  • 275 posts

Current mood:
Has anyone got the audio used on the intro?

mashallah it's beautiful.

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
salam

Thanks dear Agenty for this post. I don't understand how I missed this pearl. Jazaki Allah koul kheir sister.

Bosworth Smith says:
"He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope's pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Mohammed, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports." (Bosworth Smith, Muhammad and Muhammedanism, London, 1874, p. 92)

Mahatma Gandhi, speaking on the character of Muhammad, says in (Young India):
"I wanted to know the best of one who holds today's undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind....I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity,the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life."

He truly was (Rahmatan lil3alamyn) Mercy for all humankind PBUH .
salam
NEVER FORGET GAZA - NEVER FORGIVE ZIONISTS - BOYCOTT ISRAEL

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
barakllahu feek agenty.. lovely humming :D and good statements about our beloved prophet rasulu llah s.a.w
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

salla Allah 3alyhi wa salem ; happy that this post is still attracting. you're welcome . and try to forward it to others mainly for non-muslims. Ya Rabi ahyina 3ala khuta anabiy wa alhikna bihi fi eldjanna. ameen :rolleyes:

Algeriano

Algeriano
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Current mood:
ameen khti...jazaka allahu kair...its beautiful.
"Salvation is in Sincerity"

Azie

Azie
  • Girls
  • 880 posts

Current mood:
oooh thats awesome i can read 5 of them!!!! lol
I want to die with My forehead on the ground... The sunnah in my heart...Allah on my mind...Quran on my tongue...And tears in my eyes

♥ Rумïєє ♥

♥ Rумïєє ♥
  • Girls
  • 313 posts

Current mood:
Jazakallah ou khair khti!
Rумïєє ♥