- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
she won't tell u its the secret of the trade ;)

WgxUpZ6.png

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Secret of the trade my Eye! I think the sister is behind a lot of illegal stuff taking part in london.. Macedonian Passports, Niqabi driving licences, Multiple votings.. Meriem, you're not by any chance the legend Code_Zero are you?
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Guest__MeRiEm__*

Guest__MeRiEm__*
  • Guests
stop exposing meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! oops algerians can never keep secrets! lol.. fatony, u wana get involved in the illegal stuff.. let me no.. hehe

myriame

myriame
  • Girls
  • 1,189 posts

Current mood:
lool u guys r being naughty now :P

has anyone seen disturbia?? i wanna go see that soon, that and vacancy

Guest__MeRiEm__*

Guest__MeRiEm__*
  • Guests
disturbia - http://movies.naboli....php?movie=1238 (just click on full movie)

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
llol oki meriem, that is not normal lol.. what abt sunshine!!!
Posted Image

myriame

myriame
  • Girls
  • 1,189 posts

Current mood:
lmao how do u do it girl?? lmao

Algeriano

Algeriano
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Current mood:
lol meriem knows her stuff ;) ...but ya that movie was one awsome movie of the year..i watched it in the theatres and wow..and i bet the ladies liked that six pac in every soldier yak yak ;) lol jk....anyways about the title..i think they got the idea from the muslim history when 3000 or 4000 muslims fought 200 000 romans...but who knos...and the thing about that wife...she gave herself to that traitor so that he can send the troops to aid the king not because he threated her child and herself...and i agree wit beebo the actor was difinetly the right one for that particular movie

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
i really wanna c that movie..

Abdelmoumen

Abdelmoumen

Musician

• Members
  • 650 posts

Current mood:
the movie is good but it was like a compressed film ,

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
salam

I did not like the movie at all. You only have half naked men, battles and strange creatures. What is it exactly? a historical movie or a SciFi?
It is supposed to tell the story or legend of the 300 Spartans that fought Persians and prevented them from invading Greece and Europe in 480BC.
The movie is full of historical mistakes ?funny how the Persians are depicted as black and their clothes look strangely like Arab ones? But the top is Xerxes the great shah of Persia, he is portrayed as I still don?t know what ?a creature with piercing.
Have a look at what Xerxes, Darius and Persians looked like at that time
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xerxes_I
http://en.wikipedia..../Persian_Empire
They were not savages at all. But the Spartans was?

In short 300 is not a movie it is a cartoon for... retarded kids.

But if you try to see it through nowadays events you shouldn?t forget that Persians are the ancestors of today Iranians and Spartans are the ancestors of today Greece and maybe to the whole so called western world ?is it clear now?

salam

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
haha Bent I like how you analyze it and I agree... I think most of us agree on that but I liked it because of the graphics and the fighting... I read about the history of this story and yes it is nothing like it but they own Hollywood and they can make it looks however they want

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
i tried to watch it yesterday.. n i got mad when he through the african guy in that hole.. so i leaved it..
but nice bodies to look at thought.. just not the faces :(

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
i think what bent said is right but i was more into the graphics and how the movie was filmed in 2 sets...rest was all animation.

Hadjer

Hadjer
  • Girls
  • 386 posts

Current mood:
who has watched shrek3????
im sorry but it was the shittiest out of the three
the first 2 were great.......the 3rd was ridiculous and borin
every1 was makin such a big fuss over it......i go and watch it and its poop! dirt even my 5yearold sis was complainin durin the movie tellin me its borin.....honestly!!!

who agrees with me?
the one & only...
hadjer benz

AND U KNO THIS!!!

iman

iman
  • Girls
  • 657 posts

Current mood:
haha i agree with you hadjer, but this is a 300 thread not a shrek 3 one :P

300 is a sick movieee, i loved it
the guy with the piercings was a bit dodgy, but apart from that was great smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

the story is blatantly fake, i mean come on now, doesn't take a genius to work that out

and the main character dude guy was great, that beard suited him and his role lol

'THIS IS SPARTA!'

okay i have to show you this lil remixed video :D

iman just posted something.

playboisoldier

playboisoldier

Mr Amrani

• Members
  • 890 posts

Current mood:
i swear it was based a true story ? lol the movie is not too fake... i know a Greek who's as mad as them ! lol

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME, AND ONLY HE SHALL GUIDE ME.

iman

iman
  • Girls
  • 657 posts

Current mood:

i swear it was based a true story ? lol the movie is not too fake... i know a Greek who's as mad as them ! lol

most things 'hollywood-ised' are fake! if they make anything that isn't, its always based on a true story, never the true story itself, so theoretically speaking... lol lets not get into that :P