- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

myriame

myriame
  • Girls
  • 1,189 posts

Current mood:
i see where ur coming from rima,and thats the way alot of people see it but these are innocent ppl, and its not like they themselve r fighting the war, they're not soldiers fighting on the battlefield, they're students, random students getting an education to get somewhere in life...they're like me and u, and no one deserves to die like tat...amongst those 33 i believe tere was 2 arabs, a girl reema something, and a guy...i dont remember his name..

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
ya i understand ur point myriame, but the innocent ppl in palestian and iraq are being killed by american guns.. and solders.. they re innocent ppl aswell, some are getting educated, some are old ppl trying to live their last days,/ fathers/ mothers.CHILDREN. and so on..
what does an american feel / react when they see moslims dying by americans?
because for me, i don't feel sorry anymore if something happens to an american or israeli.. their blood is not more value than a moslim's..
Posted Image

myriame

myriame
  • Girls
  • 1,189 posts

Current mood:
ur right their blood doesnt have more value than a muslims, but is this how u want to think about it?? i knoe that all the ppl in Palestine and iraq and alot of children and people all over the world, mothers fathers ect...i get that, and i honestly do feel bad and i keep them all in my prayers as do most of u (i hope) but it doesnt excuse us feeling nothing for when of them dies b.c that degrades us, as muslims, as humans... by sayin what do they feel?? and u acting/feeling the same as them puts u on the same level, so if they're bad/mean/cruel ect., you're going to be bad/mean/cruel....when in a world like today it wont get u anywhere, besides putting urself down....

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Myriame.. can you try and use simple english may be with commas and fullstops.. I assume you're saying that we should feel sad for the americans or brits that are also dieing in iraq?.... No Myriame, don't feel sorry for any one, 3oumi ba7rek. Those soldiers want you dead when they've got the chance, they won't feel sorry for you. These wars are pre-planned ya Myriame, it's a crusade! destroy Islam from the Face of the Earth.

Americans and brits are the ones who put the jews in Israel, They are the cause for conflicts for their own personal gain!. You know who I feel sorry for? is myself for not practising my deen enough.

Myriame, don't be naive in this world. these kuffar yaklouk. They see u too nice, too down to earth, they walk all over you! You're fighting a never ending war! Remember, No one Likes Us!
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

myriame

myriame
  • Girls
  • 1,189 posts

Current mood:
no, i did not say feel sorry for the americans and brits that are on the war feild. For God's sake, those are the last people to feel any pity for just because they know what they're doing, they enlisted to go and fight a war knowing that death may be a result for them... im saying feel sorry for the innocent people. the students at Virginia tech were/are innocent, as are the people of Palestine and Iraq.... and im not saying that one is more important than the other, i'm saying the exact opposite...they're all the same...they all have the same fluid inside them, the one that makes them human.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

You need a coffee and habba Maqrout Myriame. All this typing and politics aint good for you girl. What happened in Virginia, well its a tragedy.

I got this funny message today which reads:

Join us at the big party in Virginia Tech, students get free Shots... Hehehehehe!!!!

myriame

myriame
  • Girls
  • 1,189 posts

Current mood:
i don't drink coffee nor like maqrout (it makes me vomit)...
i doubt it was from their students...

myriame

myriame
  • Girls
  • 1,189 posts

Current mood:
i sound so mad in the lst post lool im sry, jus a bit stressed out...

but my views r still the same :D

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

You sound mad? mad as in angry or mad as in mahboula? hey we have our own psychologist if you fancy an appointment.
Your views are respected in this forum myriame but forgotten when gone to bed!

myriame

myriame
  • Girls
  • 1,189 posts

Current mood:
point taken :P
im not mahboula, i dont understand whats wrong with what i think, ireally dont.... if u guys all think im "mahboula" just tell me why..... smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />