26 replies to this topic

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
lol thats a good one.. baba Fein..!
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
there was once this imam who wanted to bring this kbayli back to islam.. and make sure he is praying etc...

So the imam came up with a plan.. that if kbayli was to wake up on time for fajr, and come to the mosque.. he will tell him of this secret place where he will find money!...

So the kbayli started waking up early and attending the mosque... the imam told him of this secret place and as usual, he went there and found the money..
he did it once twice, three times... -it turned out to be costly for the imam..so imam stopped all together because he believed the kbayli's niya (intention) is good now and he will pray without money...

next day kbayli knocks on imam's door and says: hey! where is the money, i went to fajr prayer!!!...
imam said: well khlas, no more because you've become a regular now and you dont need to get bonuses..

kbayli: oh yeh? so it's gunna be like this from now, then I also never prayed with Whudu Either!

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
looool.. bahlul!!
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
haha Souad good one and so is Fatony's second one still a tie

WgxUpZ6.png

Amethyst

Amethyst
  • Girls
  • 714 posts

Current mood:
loooooooool....haha..is that guy u by any chance fatony...since he prays without whudu :P ....jk jk....

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
hehe.. good good..

Algeriano

Algeriano
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Current mood:
haha thats wut came to my mind when i read that souad...since we kno he doenst mak wudu....too funny...and souad keep it english wit the jokes...this suppse to be a english site :D and wow rima..u still slow even in the comedy section...just wonderful lol jk...good stuff guys