how did it started i want to know the story in details lol

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
I'll leave this to Beebo to answer!
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Allisfine

Allisfine
  • Girls
  • 66 posts

Current mood:
Beebo! Beebo! Beebo! Beebo! Beebo! Beebo! Beebo! :clap: wa enta machkour mousbaken :D

Abdelmoumen

Abdelmoumen

Musician

• Members
  • 650 posts

Current mood:
lol yeah

Guest__MeRiEm__*

Guest__MeRiEm__*
  • Guests
basically he stole my idea and made it his own :( haha nah im jokin

how long has this site been open?

Allisfine

Allisfine
  • Girls
  • 66 posts

Current mood:
Hiya n' saha ftourkoum

got another question: r u guys all from facebook, coz this is how i discovered the forum

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired
well I'm here from one year , I never regret that I registed. Good question
so , from beebo : how did this happen ?
and from members : how did you discover the site ?

Abdelmoumen

Abdelmoumen

Musician

• Members
  • 650 posts

Current mood:

Hiya n' saha ftourkoum

got another question: r u guys all from facebook, coz this is how i discovered the forum

yeah i have facebook , i discovered the site by meriem she invited me to this forum

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
haha alright everyone....

well at first I started looking around for a really good Algerian site that was in English, but all i found were French sites and I am not a big fan of French Algerians ( show offs) then i saw Algeria.com and it was ok but still didn't have a community like site. At the time I was taking website creation courses in university so I had a pretty good idea of what I can do.

I started working for about 3 months on a website, then on February 17th 2006 I published the site and it was up and running. The site didn't have much in it and it looked ok for someone that just started. The forum was created on a separate site because I had little knowledge about it. I started sending e-mails to the Algerians I knew like (Rima, Meriem, Amoula, and LaDziria) and many more and asked them to start spreading the word.

Then I contacted mos3ab and when he looked at the site he thought he can help me and together we made the first E-DZ site (which was the previous one that we had) and then people started joining us from Algeria.com and from LaCasbah.com and that's how we started growing.

Now and little over a year I never thought I would have a site as big as this one. inshallah by Eid time the brand new site will be up and running and I am sure it will attract soo many more because we have so many cool stuff added to it.

so keep on the look out and pass the word around ;)
  • eve likes this

WgxUpZ6.png

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Funny thing is, I never knew this site existed even though I came from La-casbah.com .. I was searching for the new pictures of the Algerian Airport and at the time, they made a big deal of it in this forum (unsure who). So I came upon this.

I registered and then didn't return for some time like for 6 months or so. Once La-casbah.com got attacked by the Moroccans who dressed up as russians, I had to leave and find a better forum with better people. So I found this. Walhamdulilah. Well we Algerians love to gossip, the old generation did it orally and were nicknamed M7itistes... We do it Virtually, I wonder what we will be nicknamed ... to be continued....

Allisfine

Allisfine
  • Girls
  • 66 posts

Current mood:

Funny thing is, I never knew this site existed even though I came from La-casbah.com .. I was searching for the new pictures of the Algerian Airport and at the time, they made a big deal of it in this forum (unsure who). So I came upon this.

I registered and then didn't return for some time like for 6 months or so. Once La-casbah.com got attacked by the Moroccans who dressed up as russians, I had to leave and find a better forum with better people. So I found this. Walhamdulilah. Well we Algerians love to gossip, the old generation did it orally and were nicknamed M7itistes... We do it Virtually, I wonder what we will be nicknamed ... to be continued....

tsk! Fato!!! u little liar, thought u left la-casbah bacause u had exams ^_^

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

I did? dirt like I remember... Just tell them anything in this forum, they are very gullible.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
ya right buddy I don't think anyone here is gullible at all EVERYONE asks too many questions and says "YA RIGHT" makes you think twice before you post stuff :unsure:

algerian3awawa

algerian3awawa
  • Girls
  • 527 posts

Current mood: Cold
lool hey gullible ppl (me) have feelings too u noe jks jks

i joined sometime in june then took a 'vacation' i blame exams hehe.. i found out from myspace..then once meriem added me to a convo full of algerians and i met rima there and abdelhak finally realized who he was talkin to lool (never gonna let it go too funi haha) and abdelmoumen too hehe... then i started using the site again and BOOM i'm an addict hehe..and thnk GOd i am :D this is great stuff

Posted Image

..smile wen u can..it's cheap medicine..

Amethyst

Amethyst
  • Girls
  • 714 posts

Current mood:
nice stories there...well for me..i first knew habeeb thru facebook..then he invited me to join the site sometime during may i guess..then..i went into one of the chats they used to have in the old site..where i met rima meriem n sofiane!

Arabiian

Arabiian
  • Members
  • 275 posts

Current mood:
I found out about this site via a Myspace user.. I'm sure it it was the E-dz profile.. Can't really remember!
Vive L'Algrie!!

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
salam all
The first time I joined a forum was a french speaking one :bag: :asteghfir: where I was the only one posting messages in English. Well :shifty2: my French is OK and I needed to practice my English. They tolerated me some did answer me kindly others harshly until I got kicked off. :silenced:
I said it is time to look for an English speaking Algerian forum now and I found this one. At that time it was closed you cannot read any message until you sign in.
I like being here…. it is cool ……besides I haven’t being kicked off …..so far.

salam
NEVER FORGET GAZA - NEVER FORGIVE ZIONISTS - BOYCOTT ISRAEL

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
Bent ntiya ghalya 3lina kifah nkickiwek? lala makansh kifash smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Posted Image

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:

Bent ntiya ghalya 3lina kifah nkickiwek? lala makansh kifash smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Ohhhh Rima what a sweet message thanks :hug:

PS: Ya Rima ya Benti ougtli 3lina hal grellou!!! :yucky:

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
heheeh djibi el flitox..