• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
I wasn't in the story anywhere and I was there in the early days :crybaby: forgotten about so easily
Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return

Posted Image

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired
I remember when I came first time , jannah was among the most known people here.

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
Well beebo has april 7 2006 as his start date, but don't know if that was the second forum, as I'm 9th I think of April, when Mos got involved they decided to move us so as I was admin then, and it was Beebo, Mos and me the the only admins then, I was trying to save everyone's posts, actually I think we moved again after that and they managed to move all the posts with us. You might look at some of the early posts and see I wrote "originally posted by... " that's cos I didn't want anyone to lose anything. inshallah what I just wrote was clear lol :huh:

Anyway there was a looooooong dead period when I think Beebo went to algeria along with most of the members and Mos was busy and I felt like I was doing my own blog :P but it all picked up again alhamdulilah the site is more lively and professional and well just fantastic now

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
I just went back to algeria.com to see the post which was what brought me and other members from there, here's the link it gives a bit of a commentary on what was happening here. I seem to remember being a member before mos and rima and fatony and ithri and laz.... :huh:

http://www.algeria.c...?highlight=site

so it was march 2006 I joined e-dz.com and we moved in april, so our join dates and post count is actually out :D those of us who joined the original forum that is....phylay is ithri ;)

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:
Well I prefer my new name and I could tell Mnarvi-DZ on a.com is me as well :D

I visited the site once after Lotfi mentioned it on a.com but it was so dead with very few members and it seems I didn't like its colour :D . Then I joined a short time later, during a very calm and boring period of a.com. I guess I posted a few times here but left very soon. But I came back eventually some months ago.
Un homme se leva et demanda permission d'appeler les fidles la prire.
Permission lui ft donne:
- Vous pouvez les appeler, tant que vous les appelez Dieu et non vous-mme.
- Mais comment saurais-je la diffrence?
- Si a vous drange que quelqu'un d'autre les appelle Dieu, c'est que vous les appelez vous-mme.

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
Yes I can see you feel very much at home here now :D what happened to amena and sweetpea? For that matter what happened to Lotfi?! I remember mr meanie came on here verrrrrrry briefly and left

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
Hmm,.. Habeeb had the idea of having an english speaking forum for ages, and i remember he used to make a lot of sites, lol he always loved to make this cool things that i never understood,.. and i never understood what forum is back then.. So i wasnt very helpfull back then, i think in 2005 he decided to do it, was is a school project or something habeeb? It's ages ago..
anyways then he slowly started it, and i didnt know how to use it, and no u didn't have to join to read the forum back then..

It started in march 06 where members joined slowly, and I was away for Europe trip back then, to Italy & FRance..
So when i got back, the forum was getting bombed by posts... & I still didn't know how to use a forum bk then, lol..
so i focused on inviting our friends, such as: Amoula, dalolah, Sido_uk, Abdullah, tarek,, ect..
& I slowly learned how to use the forum..

& I remember Jannah & Ithri was asking me if i was from a.com and there was a profile of me there, lol i got so angry bcus some1 else stole my name or whatever happened..

But i must say that i have learned English from e-dz ;)

Thank to Habeeb ... So hamdullah his old idea is true now smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> You are doing a great job..
Posted Image

Sara

Sara
  • Girls
  • 578 posts

Current mood: Bookworm
wow mashallah rima such a nice story wallah i almost cried reading it , i did actually ,hamdullah that u had this idea beebo and thanks for you all guys rabi yjazikum inshallah

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:

wow mashallah rima such a nice story wallah i almost cried reading it , i did actually ,hamdullah that u had this idea beebo and thanks for you all guys rabi yjazikum inshallah

:huh: Y cry!!? lol, i hope u were jokin smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:

Girls and their emotions :D

3la slamtek Sara... It's been a while!

Sara

Sara
  • Girls
  • 578 posts

:huh: Y cry!!? lol, i hope u were jokin smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

duno rima i wasn't joking i only cry when i watch cartoons or when soem thing really touches me and that story was so touching :sad:

Girls and their emotions

3la slamtek Sara... It's been a while!

y3ayshek khouya ,wow i didn't think some one would notice :D thank you

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:

y3ayshek khouya ,wow i didn't think some one would notice :D thank you

ma3loum I notice smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
I like your picture too much so I notice when I don't see it
And I kinda like your posts too ;)

Sara

Sara
  • Girls
  • 578 posts

ma3loum I notice smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
I like your picture too much so I notice when I don't see it

oh thank you brother , even though i don't post that much , now ur encouraging me to do so :D

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:

You must say this to all the girls!!! :D

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:

duno rima i wasn't joking i only cry when i watch cartoons or when soem thing really touches me and that story was so touching :sad:

All the kick boxning and u cry ? lol, i think i need female hormons..

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:

Sara, quality is more important than quality smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Hmm think something is wrong in this saying somehow! :D

Are you trying to say something to me sister Ithri :sad:

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
its true what ithri said.. Quantity did nothing for me ahahaha!

Hey Sara.. you've been gone a while. I hope things are alright with the kickboxing injury and stuff. Welcome back, and keep up to date.. BTW. what ever happened to Amoula? she's no where to be seen :o
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Sara

Sara
  • Girls
  • 578 posts

thank u brother , well hamdullah for every thing , and amoula's prolly been busy studying , you know it's her year of graduation and exams are on the way

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
thanx bro nice story smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

:I dont know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody:

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
I just noticed your number of posts wow! I've been away for ages and you haven't written huge amounts, too much time in the shoutbox? :P