• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
are tyou talking to ma sis

:I dont know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody:

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired
that's true , nice story smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> . I noticed that I joined in december 2006 , so finaly , not very late . well , what make me happy and surprised at the same time , some members of the forum were aleady known by some people of my set .. Amoula is an exemple ^_^ that's show how the world is small.
PS: missing you Amoula , and good luck with your studies .

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
well I hope you guys would keep up the GOOD POSTINGS so we can try and make a good influence. alhamdulilah the members we have are very respectful and fear Allah swt and I would like to make an impact through that... I DON'T KNOW HOW YET but im working on it :D

WgxUpZ6.png

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
inshallah ^_^
Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return

Posted Image

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
wow good stories every1. am REALLY GLAD I joined E-DZ.for years I've looking for an english Algerian site.I hate french.I always wanted a website to keep me connected to Algeria since I didnt live here. its a good thing I found E-DZ cause am leaving algeria again for a couple years & now I wouldnt be cut off.plus I only have one Algerian friend can u believe that! its just I never get along with people here.but on e-dz I found some really cool algerians.
thank u beebo for this great idea & also to all thoes who keep on posting useful topics.

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

katpower

katpower
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Current mood:
this forum seems to be really useful!

BookLover

BookLover
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Current mood:

My story is a bit different than yours, guys. I don't know how I found you in the first place.
I put a Bookmark on few links and those few links became a huge pile, when I was doing my spring cleaning (links spring cleaning) I saw you and I joined out of curiousity. All in all, I think Im gunna like it here.  :hi: 

• Beebo, Lilia and eve like this