45 replies to this topic

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
oh wow thanks khouya for the photo i got this in my email from them

salam all,

Team Algeria will be arriving in London from saturday where we'll train and play games against local teams for a week, as warm up to the Arab Cup.

On the 14th we'll leave for Abu Dhabi, with our 1st game on the 16th against Kuwait.

All Algerians living in the Gulf area make sure you come and support us, bring your flags and make lots of noise.

so need everyone to support them ok

Arab Cup dates now changed, 16th - 20th of June.(UPDATE)\

read about them
http://www.iihf.com/...Hash=c28fca235b
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

new message as of today:

Thank you to the people who came to the Kuwait game and supported us, and also all the messages of support.

Tomorrow we play UAE at 7.30, please come along and support.

they didnt do good with morocco today :( but need lots of support, so if u can get on facebook leave them a message that E-DZ is backing them up would be really great everyone

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Algeria in the Arab Cup
To members of We support Algerian Ice Hockey

Hockey Algeria
Today at 12:06pm
A big thank you to all the people who came to watch us, and all the messages of support, it is very much appreciated.

Next year the tournament is in Kuwait and we'll do much better.

We now need you to support the Algerian ice hockey federation president Karim Kerbouche and vice-president Mustapha Chergui as they go to Algeria to get more government support for growth of ice hockey in Algeria.

so its over this year :( ohhh well at least us algeria, we have a hockey team and inchallah they will get better smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> lots of cheers for them for their great effort they put into making this happen

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
yeh karim did well to push this true.. very ambitious guy.... Well done for them smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

Posted Image

a few of them look wide :D
lol

:I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody:

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

yeahh some really good looking algerian men there sis rourou, make u change ur mind? see they are fine

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
women -_-

WgxUpZ6.png

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

:shhh: i was trying to change her mind about algerian men, thinking their was a chance hehehe

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
loool *sigh*

Hockey_Algeria

Hockey_Algeria
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Current mood:
All 10 Arab Cup 2008 games now available to buy, selling them for 5GBP per game or all 10 games for 40GBP.

Games have arabic commentry.

They will be on the official website and ebay soon, but for now they can be bought direct by contacting contact (at) hockeyalgeria.com

All money will go back into the Algerian team.

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

thanks khouya, did you get in the jerseys in yet?

and by the way welcome glade to see you joined up here with us smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

will pass on the word about the games ok

Hockey_Algeria

Hockey_Algeria
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Current mood:

thanks khouya, did you get in the jerseys in yet?

and by the way welcome glade to see you joined up here with us smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

will pass on the word about the games ok

which jerseys? do u mean jerseys for sale to the public?

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

yes those ones smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> if u got them in need the link please how to order them smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> merci

Hockey_Algeria

Hockey_Algeria
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Current mood:

yes those ones smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> if u got them in need the link please how to order them smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> merci

well we're waiting on progress of the federation, we may need to have them made by a company the sports ministry approves, like le coq sportif.

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

ok saha khouya let me know when u get them in ok

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
salam

loool hamza come on, cant u see the blood when they checking each other against the boards, the teeth flying out loool
this should be funny seeing an algerian on ice hehehe i cant wait

:surprise:

Hamza you obviously never watched hockey.. it's the best sport to watch after football.. it's sooooooooo exciting and yes they do fight in it

:surprise:

I guess many will hate me after this but anyway I cannot keep it “fi qalbi” anymore.
I never watched any Ice hockey match in my life. I don’t even know how you call things related to it. I cannot understand why people try to “import this so called sport to our country”
So I searched Wikipedia to know more about it.
Hockey is played on ice either a frozen lake or an ice rink.
The players do not shoot a ball No No they shoot a “hard vulcanized rubber disc” do not ask me what it is I don’t know… it is called puck. It looks like a black “bata chemma” … They use sticks with blades to shoot the puck.
The players wear ice skates and you may think so they will slide smoothly and peacefully on the ice, but wait until you see the rest of their costume. Yes they wear a jersey as for all sports but with an armour suite beneath. You wonder why …well because they spend their time fighting on the ice. The best is the costume of the goaltender the mask on his face. They look ridiculous …
Hatha sport hatha ? :thumbdown: it is a war. I used to think that football is a violent sport but this one is just crazy.

We do not have ice rinks in Algeria and we do not have many frozen lakes either. Officials and sponsors should spend their money in stadiums for team sports that are popular among the youth here in Algeria not just imitate other countries such as usa or Canada.
Football is definitely a sport for Gentlemen. Hockey is a sport for …frozen savages. :disgust:

salam
NEVER FORGET GAZA - NEVER FORGIVE ZIONISTS - BOYCOTT ISRAEL

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

:D “bata chemma” loooool sa7 this is really what it looks like but harder and does not dent

well I guess you have to have a taste for hockey not every sport is someone else cup-of-tea smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />,

It is no more violent then boxing,Also it is a hard sport cause you have to train with all that heavy gear on and try to get the puck in the goal and keep the puck under control with your stick so the other team does not steal it away from you smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> and I am really happy that we were given the opportunity to have a team.

:soccer: also has its moments in fighting as well

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Wow easy bent :D

Hockey_Algeria

Hockey_Algeria
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Current mood:
ahh typical small minded thinking, thinking like this which prevents algeria from moving forwad.

Let me explain something to u, ive been dealing with the algerian sports ministry for a while now, and i can safely tell u the budget for sport in algeria is huge, millions and millions of dollars being put into sport each year. Each federation receives their own budget per year, which is then added to by certain big oil companies which give a certain amount per year, that is also a big amount of dollars (yes they pay in dollars not dinar). If algeria wanted they could easily build 10 ice rinks tomorrow and not dent their budget.

Algeria does concentrate on football, so if you wanna complain about it go to the head of the football federation cos its his decision where the millions of dollars go per year.

In 2009 algeria will have ice hockey and inline hockey (inside algeria), this is a fact, so its just a case of u supporting your people trying to take algeria forward, or waste your time moaning.

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
salam

You see if you just answered that you are a hardliner hockey fan who dream of watching an Algerian national hockey team play in Algeria, I would have respected that.
But... According to you my small minded thinking would prevent Algeria from moving forward. And in order to move forward Algeria has to have a... Hockey team!!!.
What a brilliant idea !!!!
I must be stupid cos I just can’t get it. How learning to slide on ice, kicking “bata chamma” would make us move forward... I take your comment for an insult for us, we Algerian who are doing our best, here, to work hard and pay our taxes to improve things in our country and help it move forward (for real).

Let me give you an advice... dear. There is a good location in Algiers for your ice rink. Tell your friend officials to build it in the district of EL Harrach. There, there is a “beautiful” river, which, with little prayers, would freeze in winter, so you can train outside in the “fresh air”. I am sure many Harrachi people will join to sheer you up, and push you forward, the way you deserve.
Good luck !!! for 2009

salam