• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
salam sister,

I hope that you will enjoy being with us in this forum, the members are all like a big family and we're happy to have you with us.

we hope to see more of your posts inshallah

WgxUpZ6.png

takia

takia
  • Girls
  • 21 posts

Current mood:
salam welcome chaima , happy to see Egyptians here,

well , writing in english is very hard for me , and it takes me a lot a time ( with a lot of mistakes ) :tomato: , but you macha2allah you have a very good english , so don't worry at all :D .

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:

salam welcome chaima , happy to see Egyptians here,

well , writing in english is very hard for me , and it takes me a lot a time ( with a lot of mistakes ) :tomato: , but you macha2allah you have a very good english , so don't worry at all :D .

mashallah girl, your english is not bad at all. Remember el wa7ed yet3elem by practicing smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
so dont worry about the errors and talk just as much as u can smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Posted Image

Azie

Azie
  • Girls
  • 880 posts

Current mood:
welcome sister =D!

and yes like Rima just said practice just dont practice the slang =P
I want to die with My forehead on the ground... The sunnah in my heart...Allah on my mind...Quran on my tongue...And tears in my eyes

shoshoelnosho

shoshoelnosho
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Current mood:
hi guies , really i miss u so much..
merci for ur comments,i've just read it right now , u're nice friends..
sorry for being late to reply, but u know studies, lectures, and so on...
it's rarely to have a look upon my member in sites, just i use it for studying..
my exams are so soon, so i'm really busy , it's so hard studying "2d3ole"
in sha2 allah , we'll meet in better time , thanks all, rima , bebbo , jannah , fatony ,......
bye for now

olovelygirl

olovelygirl
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Current mood:
hi roukaya
i am solovelygirl ,i am here because of you ,do you guess who i am ?ok don't worry ,i am amina ,i did't know that there is an algerian forum in english ,but you have told me through a private message ,thank you ,it is too nice ,i am 23 years old ,i am a sudent,i study english (4th year) i like it ,it is my favourite language ,but it is too poor ,i want to improve it in order to be a good teacher in the futur .

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired
another amina :rolleyes: .... welcome sis .... you love english , and you will love E-dz ... just keep posting .. and stay arround ;)

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

hi roukaya
i am solovelygirl ,i am here because of you ,do you guess who i am ?ok don't worry ,i am amina ,i did't know that there is an algerian forum in english ,but you have told me through a private message ,thank you ,it is too nice ,i am 23 years old ,i am a sudent,i study english (4th year) i like it ,it is my favourite language ,but it is too poor ,i want to improve it in order to be a good teacher in the futur .

lol ahleen bil hanana :D

Enjoy ur stay with me ;)

:I dont know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody:

RoRo

RoRo
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Current mood:
hiiii alll ... my name is roro im from palestine i live in usa im 16 yrs old next year my last year in high school yaaaay

i dont have any thing to say it sorrrrrrrry

loooooooool ;) smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Lotusflower

Lotusflower
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Current mood:
Heyyyy guys; so I have to introduce my self huh...um well I'm 25 living in Algeria, in the south of Algeria...where? in the city of oil...does that ring any bell? I guess it does :P Done my studies of english at algiers at the compus of bouzareah, and then the majistaire or master at the university of boumerdes from which i graduated this year (yeah mabrouk 3liya merci lol), and um well in the near futur? i see my self nothing else but a teacher! Love this job to death! especialy that i loooooooooooove literature, which i hope i would teach soon. and in the far nearly-far futur? well further my studies; PhD! hope me good luck, that's it, ah and by the way, yeah that's me in the pic ;)

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
salam and welcome roro and lotusflower

Posted Image

Posted Image

look forward to your posts smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return

Posted Image

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
wow interesting lotusflower i bet the sahara is soooo beautiful and all the colors of sand when the sun is rising or setting i am so going to have to go there soon smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

ohh yah Welcome to the site and looking forward to reading some of your posts and maybe seeing some photos you took of the sahara? hint hint looool
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor

Heyyyy guys; so I have to introduce my self huh...um well I'm 25 living in Algeria, in the south of Algeria...where? in the city of oil...does that ring any bell? I guess it does :P Done my studies of english at algiers at the compus of bouzareah, and then the majistaire or master at the university of boumerdes from which i graduated this year (yeah mabrouk 3liya merci lol), and um well in the near futur? i see my self nothing else but a teacher! Love this job to death! especialy that i loooooooooooove literature, which i hope i would teach soon. and in the far nearly-far futur? well further my studies; PhD! hope me good luck, that's it, ah and by the way, yeah that's me in the pic ;)

welcome to the site brother Lotus. I must say, your english is very well written llah ybarek and I am sure you'll have no problem teaching the language smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I hope you stay among us and contribute on the forums. Enjoy
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Sara

Sara
  • Girls
  • 578 posts

Current mood: Bookworm

May be you should come and teach in our university :rolleyes: We have no literature teachers <_< :angry:
Oh and welcome ^_^

Sara

Sara
  • Girls
  • 578 posts

Current mood: Bookworm
oh oh !!! i posted that twice , only koz i miss the forum i sweaaaaar :wub:

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
welcome sis doudou, hope u enjoy it here, and don't worry u are not the youngest one smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
salaam,
I kno its a bit too late,but I've just found this thread & wanted to share.
Hi every1, am Algerian, born here, from Algerian parents though my mom is half Belgian. Ive been in & out of Algeria since I was a baby. But started living out of Algeria when I was four & we moved to Egypt after that we moved to the Arabian gulf.
4years is the longest period I ever stayed in one house. I love reading books & writing. am 20 years old. First year in med-school. Where do I see my self in 5years?
Were moving but I still dnt know where to so that question is not easy for me to answer right now.
but where ever we move to inchalah am gonna study in an American university. French didnt really work out for me.
  • demi and The Big Algeria like this
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Guest_Rochdii_*

Guest_Rochdii_*
  • Guests
salam

LOL ive noticed that i havent shared my story with u guys yet, i know its way to late but better late than never.

Most of u guys already know a little about me but lets start from the bottom. My name is Rachid, im 21 years old and married and we live in Denmark Copenhagen. My background im Algerian but only half, my other half is danish buuuuut i dont look danish and nobody can tell the difference between me and an Algerian from bled LOL. Ive also been studying a lot, as electrician , data mechanics , multimedia designer , and IT supporter... Now im working as an Sales manager for Sonofon the second largest mobile network in DK.

I play some Soccer with my friends here, we represent Algeria and play African cup every year ( its been a long time since we have won ) LOL but its fun. Im also Master in Cs / Counter strike ive played with some of u guys, and i think i know one who can confirm that im the best haha always open for an challenge..

i like this site very much ive missed an comunity like this one its so cool to know people from across the globe, and u guys are the best :D

that was the story about Rochdii :D LOL my english teacher would be proud to see all this i wrote in english haha

salam

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
ok thanks rochdii... nice to have u amongst us.. didnt know u were half half.... cool

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 796 posts

Current mood: Dead

salam

LOL ive noticed that i havent shared my story with u guys yet, i know its way to late but better late than never.

Most of u guys already know a little about me but lets start from the bottom. My name is Rachid, im 21 years old and married and we live in Denmark Copenhagen. My background im Algerian but only half, my other half is danish buuuuut i dont look danish and nobody can tell the difference between me and an Algerian from bled LOL. Ive also been studying a lot, as electrician , data mechanics , multimedia designer , and IT supporter... Now im working as an Sales manager for Sonofon the second largest mobile network in DK.

I play some Soccer with my friends here, we represent Algeria and play African cup every year ( its been a long time since we have won ) LOL but its fun. Im also Master in Cs / Counter strike ive played with some of u guys, and i think i know one who can confirm that im the best haha always open for an challenge..

i like this site very much ive missed an comunity like this one its so cool to know people from across the globe, and u guys are the best :D

that was the story about Rochdii :D LOL my english teacher would be proud to see all this i wrote in english haha

salam

pal :gunsmilie: don't even say that ur a master of cs , coz i'm ; and u also forget to mention the important thing about u :D (eating ) .... sorry i didn't tell my story , it's just the same of any algerian who is living 1 year in 24 hours and do much of tasks :D
so i'm an english student of fourth year 4 , i work 8 hours and study the rest , on mondays and thursdays i teach my neighboors english and sometimes literature .
my obsession in life is to download as much as i can before they cut off my line :D
writing poems is what i do when i'm sad or when something is not going in the right way :D
i'm top optimistik :lol: and at last i'm not married like rochdi :D
To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour ====> Tamazgha Forever In My Heart