- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
Thank yo Rochdii what a nice story mashallah :wub: ,should I give 10/10 for it?? :D

Thank you poet, just a bit boring. smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

:I dont know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody:

Guest_Rochdii_*

Guest_Rochdii_*
  • Guests

Thank yo Rochdii what a nice story mashallah :wub: ,should I give 10/10 for it?? :D

Thank you poet, just a bit boring. smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
Ok well since everyone..well not some people are getting confused...(Demi) saying a lot of untrue data about ma,let me make it clear to them.

:cow: I'm SAEEDA-Roukaya. :laughing: I need to calm-down, I laugh to much don't know why, many people ask ma "Roukaya do you take any drugs or are you on medication coz your always happy" No I don't I'm a healthy person but like to be HAPPY all the time. :lol: OK I need to stap now.

I wont tell you my age coz its something for me to know. :oioi: I' grew up in ammm no where!! I left Algeria in 1991 and I've not being BACK since then.I lived in Saudi for 5 years then travel to Syria lived there for also 5 year I had a great time at Syria luved the summer.. :dance: I then, come to this beautiful quite land in 2000.You can consider me as raised up HERE. Now I'm in my last year at scool 'AYA' and I'm soo desperate to get my T-shirt signed and you know... ;)
make :pray: 4 ma.

Byy and I hope that was info about me. :soccer:

Lots of luv.

Guest_Rochdii_*

Guest_Rochdii_*
  • Guests

Ok well since everyone..well not some people are getting confused...(Demi) saying a lot of untrue data about ma,let me make it clear to them.

:cow: I'm SAEEDA-Roukaya. :laughing: I need to calm-down, I laugh to much don't know why, many people ask ma "Roukaya do you take any drugs or are you on medication coz your always happy" No I don't I'm a healthy person but like to be HAPPY all the time. :lol: OK I need to stap now.

I wont tell you my age coz its something for me to know. :oioi: I' grew up in ammm no where!! I left Algeria in 1991 and I've not being BACK since then.I lived in Saudi for 5 years then travel to Syria lived there for also 5 year I had a great time at Syria luved the summer.. :dance: I then, come to this beautiful quite land in 2000.You can consider me as raised up HERE. Now I'm in my last year at scool 'AYA' and I'm soo desperate to get my T-shirt signed and you know... ;)
make :pray: 4 ma.

Byy and I hope that was info about me. :soccer:
Lots of luv.

Thanks for sharing :D nice to meet u Saeeda-roukaya :D MIGWAD :P u havent been in algeria since 91' thats a loooong time

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

Thanks for sharing :D nice to meet u Saeeda-roukaya :D MIGWAD :P u havent been in algeria since 91' thats a loooong time

Thank you Rochdii t'shrafna ,yeah I've not being there since then,no one knows when I'll go there :ph34r: I feel Aussie is my home. :unibrow:

Guest_Rochdii_*

Guest_Rochdii_*
  • Guests
haha Aussie i will come and see the country one day when they make a bridge lol im to scared to fly

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

haha Aussie i will come and see the country one day when they make a bridge lol im to scared to fly

LOL ohmamagoh don't tell me about flying, when I was lil I didn't care much about being in an airplane but now I don't know if I'll ever dare to image being in a fly!!! :helpsmilie: I've already a fear of height.I dont even cross bridges. Albey b'youa3.lol

Guest_Rochdii_*

Guest_Rochdii_*
  • Guests

LOL ohmamagoh don't tell me about flying, when I was lil I didn't care much about being in an airplane but now I don't know if I'll ever dare to image being in a fly!!! :helpsmilie: I've already a fear of height.I dont even cross bridges. Albey b'youa3.lol

MIGWAD me too haha i cant help it im afraid of flying

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
Yeeeah I think now its my part to introduce myself properly :D .

Ok ... Well my name is Yacine , I am 24 years old and I live in Germany at the moment. Here in Germany I am studying medical engeneering and I am in the final steps of my study.
What I can also tell you is that I was born in ALgeria and went there in school ( 4 years ) buuut I am half german ^^ (like Chido is half danish ;) )... Or better said , I am half algerian XD ... Because if you see me you wont think that I am from Algeria ^^ ... Well I look more like a german or european people :( ( don't panic I dont have blue eyes and yellow hair :D :D ) ... and this fact isnt so cool . But dont understand me wrong !! I thank Allah for everything he gave me ^^, but its hard to look like one of them and to be at the same time a muslim ... Because when you know someone more deeply ( university, work ...) then they want you to be like them. That means there was thousend of times where people asked me to go drink with them some beer , or to go together in the bar or disco or or or . All in all , they want things wich I dont make ^^ ... so its always a test for me to resist such invitations, although the people have really nice beaviors ... And if you dont do what they do, then you never will be a real friend of them ...But alhamdoulillah that I found some good friends in university from arabic countries with whom I can be together and where I can be like I am really am and feel well in my skin ^^ ...
Sorry that I am writing here about my problems ^_^ ... but somehow I had to write it off from me hehe ...

Ok back to the topic : My hobbies aaaaaaaare : football of course ( in freetime , but only amateur :D ) , hmmm go with bycicle and make a nice day , fly to Algeria every summer ( @ Chido and ROKAYA: where is the algerian courage ??!! I never had aniexty from going in in plane :P ... when the plane fall and its my maktoob to die, then I will simply die ^^ .. sometimes I saw some peole were crying and screaming when the plan began to waggle storngly and for a long while in the air ... I was the only freak in these moments who was laughting :lol: ... because the people seemed to be serious with that behavior XD... their face went red like a tomate ^^ ... or perhaps I am still a too cold person X| ... that could also be ... but baaaaaack to hobbies :D :D ) , computer , modern science , walk walk walk :D , hmmm , and also to be in new cities ( wheather in Algeria or Germany or anywhere in the world ... Main is thats a new city :D ) ...

Where I see myself in 5 years inshaallah inshaallah... well from the family-side I would like to have at least one child in the coming 5 years :D ... ( not me , my wife of course will have the child :P :D :D ) .
From the working side : My aim is to work in something that have to do with human science ( treatings against cancer with all existing types of rays with minimum at sideeffects ... ) Ooooor working in a radiotherapy as a medical physist expert ^_^ ... . But all in all, I dont want stop learning and looking for some new science stuff . Because I feel that science opens my mind. Its unbeliveble how complex human beiings are or the whole systems in nature with the atoms and and and.... It strenghten my belive in God , because such comlex systems CANt never be arise from alone or from coincidence... I couldnt stop reading of that ...

Did you for example know that if you take the whole vesseles of the circulatory system of a human beiing , they are all together : 100000 km long !!!!!! So you could make with them a rope wich you can put two times around the planet !!! And if you take aaaaall blood cells and put one cell on the other , then you can surround the planet ( 42000 km ) !!!!!! :-O Sub7ana Allah !!!!!!!!!

Ok I hope I didnt miss the topic with my too much bla bla bla :D :D and I hope that I have given you a short introduction of me ^_^ .
Thank you for the audience all and I also want to say that I really like this forum including aaall members here smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

and at the end I wanna pass some big regards LiL mountakhab al fariek al djazairi , wa ila Ziani wa Saifi , wa Sa3dan wa li koulli Al djoumhour allathi kana daiman 7adhiran ma3ana ... :D :D ( just ignore the last sentence , sometimes my fantasy lose the brakes :lol: )
  • Omeymaa likes this

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

and at the end I wanna pass some big regards LiL mountakhab al fariek al djazairi , wa ila Ziani wa Saifi , wa Sa3dan wa li koulli Al djoumhour allathi kana daiman 7adhiran ma3ana ... :D :D ( just ignore the last sentence , sometimes my fantasy lose the brakes :lol: )

:laughing: OHMAMAGOH this is like the longest introduction I have ever read in my whole entire life!!but mashallah very nice well demi :rolleyes: I thought you real name is demi but never mind ha'la bayenit :P I'm please to have you with us. smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> the last bit of ur intro demi,was a lil shameful -_- :laughing:

Guest_Chido_*

Guest_Chido_*
  • Guests
Nice intro Demi , and hey im not that scared of flying. i flew to Algeria last summer ;)

Omar Righi

Omar Righi
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Current mood:
Ive been told 2 state my name - so let me present myself...

My name is Omar Righi, born in Algeria (Wahran - 31) - since I was 5 my family and I lived life fel ghorba..
France, Germany and Denmark are the countries weve passed through the years.. Now, Im 22 years old and live in a little town near the German border, called Aabenraa (pronounced Obenro)...

I want to become a Teacher, so the most of my day I attend at UC Syd in Haderslev.. In my sparetime, Im a basketball-coach and use a lot of energy trying 2 teach kids the essence in team-spirit.. =)

If I missed something u want 2 know - dont hesitate, just ask ;)

One last thing, malgr saken fel gherb - el bled sakna fel galb! =)

Attached Files

Guest_Chido_*

Guest_Chido_*
  • Guests

Ive been told 2 state my name - so let me present myself...

My name is Omar Righi, born in Algeria (Wahran - 31) - since I was 5 my family and I lived life fel ghorba..
France, Germany and Denmark are the countries weve passed through the years.. Now, Im 22 years old and live in a little town near the German border, called Aabenraa (pronounced Obenro)...

I want to become a Teacher, so the most of my day I attend at UC Syd in Haderslev.. In my sparetime, Im a basketball-coach and use a lot of energy trying 2 teach kids the essence in team-spirit.. =)

If I missed something u want 2 know - dont hesitate, just ask ;)
One last thing, malgr saken fel gherb - el bled sakna fel galb! =)

Nice post Omar :D welcome to E-dz hope u will enjoy your stay. We are all one big family here now u are a part of it :D

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

and hey im not that scared of flying. i flew to Algeria last summer ;)

Well I am -_- lol

journey

journey
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Current mood:
salam all,

i know I am rare in this forum, but after reading all intro, i want to say something too.

As this thread is for, my name is Wan Asmadi, 39, purely Malaysian smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Have lived in Algiers, for a job as a mechanical engineer, for a year and 1 month now. Will move to London this middleJune for an assignment for about 4 or 5 months.Will move to Hassi Messaoud(HMD) in about after 1 year time (yes, HMD is not a place to visit, but to work!) Insya Allah, I will have good health to go throuh all these.

I have to something to say to Algerian blood who hasn't back to Algiers for such a long time: I think it's time to visit Algiers now before she goes through a big round of development (as I was told by our Malaysian Embassy in ALgiers here). Yes I agree, I think I have seen a rapid development in Algiers since last 1 year, eventhough I may not understand everything.

Well, to the big guys in this forum, I am sorry fot not visiting this forum regularly, I have no much time since I cut off the internet connection to my apartment in Said Hamdine for about 3 months now.

And big congratulation to this forum, it never stop growin and developing. I will be around even not regularly.

Saha.

newUser

newUser
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Current mood:
Hi
I am a phd student and looking for some help finding details about dexa scans.
thans

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
welcome to the site, what kind of information are you looking for? when i get some time i will send you all what i have from the states hopefully you can use it
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
thank you Bilal, and may I say on yor behalf, that Bilal would especially like to improve spoken english so if anyone has any help suggestions to help, like I suggested if anyone would like to talk on skype or know of any programmes where Bilal can practise conversational english, etc am sure Bilal will be very grateful for any help to improve english.

Fatony did you say you had english rosetta stone? Bilal I think has need to improve for teaching purposes, is that right Bilal?
Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return

Posted Image

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

Current mood: Inspired
Oh I forgot to post it here.
This is for you Bilal, Insha'Allah.
I'll upload the English (British) language ISO's for you as soon as possbile, Insha'Allah.

http://forum.e-dz.co...?showtopic=5761

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

Current mood: Inspired
Oh 1 CD is about 400MB.
I can split them up in to smaller sizes, maybe 50MB/file but you would still have to wait for all the parts to be downloaded before you can use the file.
Also I forgot to mention that I have Skype, you can add me if you like. Even though my English isn't great, but anything I can do to help just let me know, Insha'Allah :D