• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

Current mood: Inspired

Ok, leave uploading. as you are available on skype i will create an account on skype and add you smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> and there we can talk about all this. because what i need is not courses it is just practice in real situations. means i can pronounce well any word or sentence but i never been in a real situation where it is required to only speak with english. means i need to get some reflexes ...

I'm uploading for other members as well, so don't worry smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
My Skype name is now in my profile information.

lyl

lyl
  • Girls
  • 45 posts

Current mood:

Sahitou, Salaam, azul, bonjour, hello

Cyber introductions are rather nebulous, but here are a few things about me:

I am all Algérienne according to my friends despite the fact that I was born to a Kabyle mother and a British father many, many years ago and have not seen the bled for a zillion years. Having been abandonned by both mother and father, it took me almost half a life-time to to find my identity, but al hemdoulillah it was returned to me in unexpected ways.

My passion is Algeria, which grows stronger as I grow older. It has taken me many years to find my roots and I am still searching for them. This has been an adventure, as well as a labor of love.

Belatedly,
Saha eidkoum

PS It is Bousaada:)

lyl

lyl
  • Girls
  • 45 posts

Current mood:
hi, Im impressed to hear that after many years of labour, u've succeded to find your roots, thank u for ur effors and courage

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Current mood: Fine
:Bismillah1: salam everyone, I'm glad to be here with you. My name is Abdennour and I'm from Algiers, I'm a senior student in Electrical Engineering (Automatic Control) and I'll be graduated soon inshallah , :firework: (I take advantage of this opportunity to invite everyone to :duaa: for me).
About my hobbies, I like to spend my spare time reading (novels science magazines), watching tv shows and movies (to improve my English but also for fun), I also enjoy practicing sport (my favorite sport is of course :soccer: ).
How do I see my self in five years?...mmm, well, it is tough to answer but I'll be hopefully with my soul mate and having a cute :rollbaby: inshallah, for my career, most probably I'll be working as a teacher/researcher in a European university inshallah, but who knows, maybe working for the industry is also an option, let's hope that Allah will guide me to what's best for me. ..., Another thing, I also dream to perform a hadj or omr3a as soon as possible (let's hope it will be before five years from now inshallah).
  • Beebo and writersfreedom like this
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

:Bismillah1: salam everyone, I'm glad to be here with you. My name is Abdennour and I'm from Algiers, I'm a senior student in Electrical Engineering (Automatic Control) and I'll be graduated soon inshallah , :firework: (I take advantage of this opportunity to invite everyone to :duaa: for me).
About my hobbies, I like to spend my spare time reading (novels science magazines), watching tv shows and movies (to improve my English but also for fun), I also enjoy practicing sport (my favorite sport is of course :soccer: ).
How do I see my self in five years?...mmm, well, it is tough to answer but I'll be hopefully with my soul mate and having a cute :rollbaby: inshallah, for my career, most probably I'll be working as a teacher/researcher in a European university inshallah, but who knows, maybe working for the industry is also an option, let's hope that Allah will guide me to what's best for me. ..., Another thing, I also dream to perform a hadj or omr3a as soon as possible (let's hope it will be before five years from now inshallah).

we wish you all the best brother... we're more than happy for you to have joined us smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

WgxUpZ6.png

wise-man001

wise-man001
  • Members
  • 461 posts

Current mood: Fine

we wish you all the best brother... we're more than happy for you to have joined us smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Thanks bro! the honor is mine, BTW, I'd like to congratulate you for this awesome forum, I'm still amazed with all the enhanced features it offers, that's a great job man, keep it up!
  • writersfreedom likes this

Omeymaa

Omeymaa

Have faith...

• Girls
  • 1,330 posts

Current mood: Creative

Did you for example know that if you take the whole vesseles of the circulatory system of a human beiing , they are all together : 100000 km long !!!!!! So you could make with them a rope wich you can put two times around the planet !!! And if you take aaaaall blood cells and put one cell on the other , then you can surround the planet ( 42000 km ) !!!!!! :-O Sub7ana Allah !!!!!!!!!

Did you also know that if you put all your red blood cells together...you can go around the earth approx. 3 times :D

• demi likes this

Done is better than perfect.

katpower

katpower
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Current mood:
Well, I'm from Sweden but nowadays I live in the central parts of Brazil. I came here for the first time several years ago and simply got stuck, even though I spend some time in Sweden once in a while. I recently found this forum and would really like to make part of it.

volaopi

volaopi
  • Validating
  • 4 posts
Hi everyone!

Im Anders from Denmark. Just stumbled upon your forum and it looks really nice. Hoping to be able to contrib with something too.

Cya all on the information hiiighway!

volaopi

volaopi
  • Validating
  • 4 posts

Well, I'm from Sweden but nowadays I live in the central parts of Brazil. I came here for the first time several years ago and simply got stuck, even though I spend some time in Sweden once in a while. I recently found this forum and would really like to make part of it.

GOOOOO sweeeeden!!

Lateefa

Lateefa
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Current mood: Curious
Yai!

I'm Ragnhild, and I live in Norway. I work with refugees, but have just quit my job and have plans to move to Algeria for a bit to learn Arabic. Although I understand almost nothing (yet), I love this language, especially the Maghrib dialect. Plans are just on the idea stage yet, so will have to spend some time online to find out where and when etc etc.

In 5 years? Gosh, I'm not a planner smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I'm a nomad at heart and I hope to wander the world freely and meet many people and learn about life elsewhere.

All the best!

xxxR

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
welcome to the forums Lateeda, I think you're in the right place smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Mazigh

Mazigh
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Current mood: Bookworm
So my real name is sami I’m 100% Algerian (Chaoui)from Aurès in the north-east of Algeria, under graduated in electronics engineering my interest fields are science, technology My passion Berber history, I like soccer .

I hope get approval soon I am impatient to participate

Amar

Amar
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Current mood:
Hi All,

Am an Algerian Editor living in Dubai. It's great to see such nice people around, and to read about their stories and experiences. The forum idea of gathering English speaking Algerians is really interesting. Thanks a lot guys and keep it up!

Cheers

Amar

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Amar, salam. I am fatony and also from Dubai. Which magazine do u write for if you dont mind me asking?
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Hadil the B-Girl

Hadil the B-Girl
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Current mood: Musical
salam evry one :D smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> i'm Hadil from Algeria I'm 17 years old ....
in 5years ?? :think: i hope i stay alive , for the moment all what i think about is next year in the bac exam :crybaby: i'm really scared ; so please evry one :pray: ed3oulna pray for us so we secceed thank you :salaam: :bye:

mahathi143

mahathi143
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Current mood:
hi i am aneela i came here by google search

student

student
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Current mood: Bashful
Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself. I am English and I am hoping to learn the Darga dialect. This is what has led me to your site. I hope to learn the dialect so it can help me with my travels to North Africa. Please be patient with me. I have looked at your forums and you all seem a friendly bunch of people smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> So hopefully I will communicate with some of you soon. Shokrun.

josephcush39

josephcush39
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Current mood:
Hi there Joseph from US...How's everyone

ucif

ucif
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Current mood: Bookworm
hi, i'm Ucif from Algeria .. i'm 35 or 36 i don't know my age change all the time so i can't catch the right number .. i don't have project for future ..i planned from the past ...so nothing done yet !