- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

zinebsdj

zinebsdj
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Current mood: Fine
Hi there ! i am a 22 years old 100 % Algerian girl , i am a first year master student looking forward to accomplish my studies and hopfully work as an English Language teacher at the level of University. i have come here with the intention of expressing my thoughts in the Language i admire most. i guess after Five years, if life is still long i will be siting behind a desck .. feeling bored of repeating the same thing over and over. i live in Ghardaia my dear hometown and i have never been out Algeria. when i read some of the replies I really felt happy for i think maybe it is right here that I should be spending my free time.
thank you
zineb

ucif

ucif
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Current mood: Bookworm
journey isn't walking near shore nor hiking mountain ..the real trip is inside us ..feeling the happiness of what we get !

soon you will see those five years finished and soon you will have your future

meryomi2

meryomi2
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Current mood:
Hi
I am 20 years old and was born and bred in England smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I am studying medicine and so in 5 years i would see myself as a doctor (inchallah). My father is originally from Algiers.

lo116

lo116
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Current mood:
I am in college. I see myself marrying a wonderful man who works for a financial firm.

MinoshkaMannoush

MinoshkaMannoush
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Current mood: Goofy
Hello , first topic i hitted was talk about what do see yourself in 5 years !! and guess what replied i read were all done 2007 , 5years passed!! so I'd like to see what those incertain people had became inthose 5 years!!! cheers ;)
People dream more about coming back than they do for leaving ~ Paulo Cohelo ~

Abu Daoud

Abu Daoud
  • Members
  • 164 posts

Current mood: Cool
Asalamu alaikum.

My name is Daoud. I have a son David in the US so I use the kunyah Abu Daoud. I left the US and moved to Australia where I lived for over 18 years. I arrived in Algeria in November 2007 with a job teaching English in Dely Brahim. If you are from Algiers you might know the school I worked at. I fell in love with Aljazair and I call it the best kept secret of the Mediterranean It's a very beautiful country with many beautiful and generous people and there is now a revival of Islam going on here.

Sadly many of the young people of the capital city are following European ways and fashion though, and many look as if they are "dating". I guess with the young people the revival is moving a little slower. Make dua for them to realise what they give up to do this. I married an Algerian Muslimah and we lived in a suburb of Algiers for a year before I took a job in Saudi Arabia. We now live and work in Madinah and we can't wait to save enough money to build an apartment or a villa in Algeria and return.

I found this forum by accident on a google search while looking up something about Algeria and I am happy to join and become a part of this way of meeting more Algerians.

Thank you and fi aman Allah

• Fatony and Lilia like this
Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burdens” Qur’an:4:85

MinoshkaMannoush

MinoshkaMannoush
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Current mood: Goofy
AssAlamu alaykum ^^
I'm an algerian young lady hehe to not say "gilr" :P freshly graduated from Medicine faculty , yesh i'm a Doctor ^^ in five year I want to see myself doing a speciality i can handle and shine in ^^ doing researches in some developped country (in med and researches) and saved money to make mom travel to the country ill be in and offer her many many things and my sister too ^^ and maybe bring her and pay for her studies smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
and have a house ^^ too much??