• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Posted Image

That is how it looks like once you download it.

I will go through some of its options and components.

Posted Image

This is the main button which is linked directly to the main e-dz page. It also has a list of other important links related to the site and the toolbar.

Posted Image

The search function would automatically use google to search, it also gives you the ability to search within e-dz site, forum or any other site you are on. Extra sites are listed at the bottom such as dictionary, images and encyclopedia as quick links.

Posted Image

AdminMsg is a message box which the admin (me) can send any type of message or announcement and it wont show up in that box for users to see.

Posted Image

Upload button will pop up a small window which will take u to the photobucket login (and u can use the e-dz login) and then take you to the uploading page where u can upload an image or even a video and once done it would give u the link to it right at the bottom. All this is done within the small pop up window.

Posted Image

The latest posts button will show you the latest five posts, by who it was posted and the time of the post.

Posted Image

E-DZ messenger is a new cool feature whereby any member can register (takes 2 seconds) and have it up while they are surfing. If the small window is in the way no problem, u can minimize it and move it anywhere around the screen so that it doesnt bother you. The messenger has sound notification so when ur signed in u will know someone is messaging you even if your small window is minimized.

Posted Image

Lastly, we have the Algeria News ticker.. it is updated automatically giving you the latest news about Algeria.

There are more features like radio, email, and so on which you can setup on your own. I hope you will like it and use it constantly, because if you do you will be helping the site out to get some income and keep it running.

To download it:

Firefox: Download Link

Internet Explorer: Download Link

Thanks guys

WgxUpZ6.png

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
It's actually very cool ... & i Like it...
So, thank you for ur great work.. and for the photobucket account, we have one .. it's in general.
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
looks like not many are interested in this

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
give it time boss.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Hadjer

Hadjer
  • Girls
  • 386 posts

Current mood:
coooooool, im liking it ;)
the one & only...
hadjer benz

AND U KNO THIS!!!

iman

iman
  • Girls
  • 657 posts

Current mood:
this looks great but i personally don't like toolbars, i might try it though...
iman just posted something.