• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,696 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating

He got what he deserved! I am glad the Egyptian Army did that. And I hate how some people are acting as if he's a prophet or his fall means the fall of Islam He was a man who used Islam to get what he wanted, power. He did everything America told him to do, he pulled his ambassador from Syria cuz U.S.A and Qatar asked him to, but he didn't kick the one from Israel out! The Ikhwan group are saying there will be bombs and attacks everywhere .... yeah they really know how to reflect the teachings of Islam NOT!

I had this opinion when he was toppled, people on Internet (because I don't have a television) spoke of him as a prophet and it just annoyed me because if he was that angel, people would love him. But today, seeing what's happening in Egypt I feel guilty for being careless and saying that was the people's choice. They have made things so ridiculous that one has to choose between killing or being killed this is shameful! This is a conspiracy running in Arab countries, this Tamarrod movement! I don't know who is doing this, but it is  shameful and pitiful to see these people killing each other. We Arabs should be ashamed of what is happening in Syria and Egypt, we"re losing great civilisations.   

• eve likes this

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,696 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating

and the army put him under trial for crimes against the people and conspiracy with Hamas? What happened to conspiracy with Israel and what about the hundreds of victims in Egypt ? Is that bird hunting? All this is really shameful!

We're becoming absurd and we have no choice!

• eve likes this