5 replies to this topic

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

basmalla.gif

So Lilia and SnowWhiteQueen came to visit me here in Algiers and Snow brought with her, her two younger sisters, one of them I know before. We also had the chance to meet Lilia's Mum. All the ladies are so kind and polite Masha'Allah ... very sweet <3

We met at Odan, then Snow and I had some juice while we waited for the others to arrive, then we took the metro to Jardin d'essai du Hamma. We took wonderful pics of the plans and the beautiful garden, then we headed to the animals' section .... took some more pics :P

After that we took the metro back to Odan, had lunch at Boston Chicken then walked around in Alger center for a while, talked some more and finally I went back to work (Cuz I had to teach at 6, canceled all my other classes that day and only kept the last one) and they both went back to their homes in their states. (Willaya)

What a wonderful day Masha'Allah and Hamdulillah. I love meeting my friends from E-DZ! Snow White Queen and I have met before but this was the first time we both met Lilia, all of the 4 young women were very sweet Masha'Allah and charming. (Lilia, Snow White Queen and her two sisters).

La 3qouba il more meetings Insha'Allah!

~~~ Peace out ~~~

• Lilia, kamylood, •eve• and 2 others like this
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor

salam

You guys are so lucky! mashallah

Glad you had fun :D

I feel so left out, though  :dontgetit: 

• writersfreedom likes this
Posted Image

Snow White Queen

Snow White Queen
  • Girls
  • 299 posts

Current mood: Torn

It was great day indeed that could never be forgotten <3 . 

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor

w/salam

You beat me to it @writersfreedom :D 

It was one memorable meeting. It was so great to finally meet the girls and get to know them (face to face :P ) and I had the chance to do so many things for the first time: I was on the subway!!! I saw so many animals I never saw before like the coyote, squirrels, cheetah, bear, crocodile, some weird but beautiful fish and the tiger. the last one took me by surprise because I never expected it to be so big, even bigger than the lion :o Unfortunately, I couldn't get a nice shot of it! Finally we had the best chicken wings I ever tasted  :eat: and some iced lemonade I only saw in movies before! 

All in all, it was such a marvelous day that was cut too short because I got stuck in traffic between Blida and Algiers and didn't make it in time for the meeting :( 

inshaallah we'll have more meetings, and we'll invite Eve too ^^

Posted Image

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating

both went back to their homes in their states. (Willaya)

kabtek wilaytek :D

no seriously, ghayartouni :(

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

Salaam,

Next time you guys should all be there Insha'Allah xxx

P.S. Lilia I took lots of pics and videos, just remind me to upload them :P