- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

no problem dear, just dont let her get on u ok, she is not worth your time to get angry about i reported what she said smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> hugs your big sis

*HUGZ* my big gental sister
xoxo

:I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody:

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

Someone plz edit roukaya's and devilish gross and offensive posts!

And why is everybody replying to devilish as if he was replying seriously to posts? in all topics...

excuse me bro is it a female or male

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
looool coz you said he and in its profile it has she

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
ok ok. get back to the topic guys. it's been cleaned. Devilish was suspended from making posts directly. They must be approved by me first from now on.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

ok ok. get back to the topic guys. it's been cleaned. Devilish was suspended from making posts directly. They must be approved by me first from now on.

plz excuse me bro i didnt know waht was happeing she called me a lady for no reason loooooool it made me lol as if she knoes me from long time

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

Helloooo, this is internet!

i neoo lool

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Roukaya it's cool. just carry on with the topic yeh smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Arabiian

Arabiian
  • Members
  • 275 posts

Current mood:

nursing and then latter in futuer i'll do hairdressing inshallah smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I think that's a good idea.

Hairdressing doesn't pay well enough to live off comfortably anyway (I don't think?)
Vive L'Algérie!!

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
I’ll do it as a hobby i can do it at home and go to others houses its good for mutahijbat.and also I can do it to my hair :rolleyes: