• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired
salam
an old question that we usualy ask to others ... what countries have you visited ? I add , what was the best place ? and , wich place do you want to visit ?

come on , let's talk ..

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:
Hmm let's see...
In Africa, I visited only Tunisia and would love to visit Egypt, Kenya and South Africa. I also want to visit Algeria's Sahara and western part :(

In Europe, France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Holland, Uk. I would love to visit Spain, Scandinavia, Czech, Ukraine and Russia.

In Asia, China, Hong-Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Turkey. I want to visit Syria, KSA (only for Hajj), Jordan, Iran, Japan and Korea.

Nothing outside these and I'd like to visit the US, Canada (to see my friends), Argentina and New Zealand.

Problem is my holidays are too short if I consider I always spend Ramdhan at home in DZ! Nothing left for anything else :(
Un homme se leva et demanda permission d'appeler les fidles la prire.
Permission lui ft donne:
- Vous pouvez les appeler, tant que vous les appelez Dieu et non vous-mme.
- Mais comment saurais-je la diffrence?
- Si a vous drange que quelqu'un d'autre les appelle Dieu, c'est que vous les appelez vous-mme.

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Allah ybarek , you visited all the world .. machallah .

in Algeria : I visited Oran, bejaia , Skikda , and Annaba ( the best were Skikda and Annaba , with there cornich near the beach, very nice ).

abroad Algeria : I visited France , Spain (Alicante), Belgium (Antwerp) , Germany(hamburg) and Syria (Tartos) . (I liked The zoo of Antwerp )

Places that I want to visit :
- Mekkah ( the city of my dreams ) , want really do 3omra nchallah..
- UK , I want to visit London.
- Egypt.
- one country of extrem east ... China or Malysia .

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:
Nice Agenty! I've always wanted to visit Oran bessah mazal maketbetsh!

As to visiting far east asia, Malaysia khir... Ekhtik men China, hajouj w majouj! Dirty place, unless u go to very old cities to see traditional spots, other than that China is rubbish and Chinese are rude... plus they know no english, which doesn't help

Algeriano

Algeriano
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Current mood:
another interesting topic...ive visited:

Europe: Italy, France, lived in Germany.

North America: Canada.

Africa: Obviously Algeria, Morroco.

Places I Want To Visit: Saudi Arabia(Hajj), U.A.E, Carribeans, Spain, london Uk, Egypt, Syria,Japan, Malaysia, Australia,Brazil.
"Salvation is in Sincerity"

SIDALI

SIDALI
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Current mood:
Places visited :
Africa:
Algeria = 48 wilayas, all around havenit left any place, due to scout, sport and project with the trade ministry..
Tunisia = almost all of it, tunis, benzert, soussa, hammamet, mehdya, sfax, djerba, djandouba, kaf, badja.... almost all
Maroco(casa), kenya (neiroubi)

Europe :

Germany (keil, Hambourg, Frankfurt...), Belgium(brussels, antwerpen,..), France(of course as any algerian), Italy (Milan), Slovenia(Ljubljana , Koper) , (Austria, hungry gone through those countries from Belgium to romania in a wonderfull 48 hours trip by car), Romania (so many cities I find this country so beautifull, bucharest, Iasi, Cluj, constanta, timisoara, ...),
Moldova(Chisinau so wonderfull city, it has only one major street called stephan cel mare but it's so nice full of parks and gardens), Moscow and Kiev also, excuse me but I'm really in love with those eastern countries... Greece (platamonas, Tesaluniki, Athenes.)

Asia: Turkey (istanbul of course bey yazit and the algerian coffee over there) a very nice city but never go alone, I've had a bad experience with the kurdish ...

America : Canada (Toronto where I live now, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec,...etc)

Where I want to go :
* Of course I want to do Umrah ASAP
* I want to visit Dubai
* I want to visit Tokyo
* I want to visit again some of the eastern europe countries that to me are much nicer than the western, I love so much greece and I'd love to live there for a while.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
wohowwwwwwwwwwww Chansky. lah ybarek kho, at least you've been to some.

Been to Algeria, Tunisia, France, UK .. that's it really.

Want to visit: Saudi of course, Egypt, Autralia n NZ, Brunei n Malaysia and Cuba
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

SIDALI

SIDALI
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Current mood:

wohowwwwwwwwwwww Chansky. lah ybarek kho, at least you've been to some.

Been to Algeria, Tunisia, France, UK .. that's it really.

Want to visit: Saudi of course, Egypt, Autralia n NZ, Brunei n Malaysia and Cuba

but i really want a ramadhan umrah, pls pray for me and for you all who wish it of course

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
allah yibarek guys, looks like a lot of places... and yes Agenty FORGET CHINA in fact forget the far east they are all rude and stupid and cannot stand them.

Asia: Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Turkey, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand
Africa: Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt
Europe: France, UK, Spain, Germany
NA: Canada, USA

I would like to go visit the rest of Europe and I would like to go visit Brazil, Mexico, Maldives, New Zealand, and Russia

WgxUpZ6.png

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
Africa: Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Djibouti
Asia: UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Jordan
Europe: France, England, Spain, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Turkey, Austria, Malta, Sweden
North America: Canada, USA

Favorite place: Alger and Paris

Where I want to go? Brazil, Peru, Portugal, Holland, Croatia, Greece, enough places in Africa (but mainly Senegal and Guinea), and all the islands in the Carribean and Pacific

Guest__MeRiEm__*

Guest__MeRiEm__*
  • Guests
Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, Malta, Saudi Arabia, UAE, France, Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon (didnt leave the airport tho lol), and if ive been anywhere else i cant remember right now lol

and places i wana visit: everywhere i havent been ;)

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:

excuse me but I'm really in love with those eastern countries...

Same here! And before I could visit I am compensating by reading every bit of their litterature...
And bravo for the 48 wilayas you visited... I wish I could do that some day...

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

machallah chansky , you beat the record with 48 wilaya :clap: , I think you're our embassy smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> ... Ithri and Beebo .. don't know what's up with east asians , I really like the chinese style of clothes and house , I said that I like martial arts... that's why they atract me..but you've seen them and live with them ,so I belive you ! :chinese:

Hadjer

Hadjer
  • Girls
  • 386 posts

Current mood:
I heard they smell

Well.............. countries i have been to or lived:
AFRICA: ALGERIA
EUROPE: UK (live), GERMANY, SWITZERLAND (lived), FRANCE(lived), BELGIUM
ASIA: UAE (lived)
i think thats about it
WHERE I WANA GO: SAUDI ( inshallah ), CARRIBEAN, AUSTRALIA, FLORIDA (my brother lived there....he said it was good ;) )
the one & only...
hadjer benz

AND U KNO THIS!!!

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
well since you lived in Switzerland Hadjer can you please give me a run down on how it is? is it cheap? are the people nice? is it worth living in?

Azie

Azie
  • Girls
  • 880 posts

Current mood:
allahy barek ppl
erm well
i went to:
Algeria, USA(only for amonth wen i was born lool..dosnt count does it <_< ) , Germany, France, Spain, Belgium(lived), UK erm...Holland, thats it i think... and gona maybe live in Saudi so i dont know that yet lol
I want to die with My forehead on the ground... The sunnah in my heart...Allah on my mind...Quran on my tongue...And tears in my eyes

Hadjer

Hadjer
  • Girls
  • 386 posts

Current mood:

well since you lived in Switzerland Hadjer can you please give me a run down on how it is? is it cheap? are the people nice? is it worth living in?

I lived in Geneva, Switzerland....beautiful place....we lived there for 3 years 1998-2001.
The scenery is amazing mashallah , we would go to the mountains every weekend or other weekend (it'd be great) you can go skiing, it's a simple life yet very rich in beauty in terms of their nature (not like this crap-hole) (no offense ppl in uk). Is it cheap? it depends on what you would consider cheap....switzerland is quite pricey.......because we used to lived close to the border of France in Geneva, we'd do our shopping in France where you'd find Algerian shops such as patisseries, a jezaar, markets on sundays etc and France is cheaper.
Are the people nice? The people were nice but ever since the 9/11 attacks arabs were getting dirty looks but i dont know now....they might've calmed down....
....the last time I went and stayed was in 2006 when i went on holiday to a camp for Algerians (we all stayed in this hotel/chalet) in the mountains) with my brother and dad before going to Algeria by myself. It might've changed

it might be changed... wa Allahu a3lem khoya

if you need anymore info, don't hesitate to ask ;)

3wdotcom

3wdotcom
  • Girls
  • 550 posts

Current mood:
did : none

want : the rest :D
And that's just my humble opinion

There was a link here. I was asked to remove it

SIDALI

SIDALI
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Current mood:

machallah chansky , you beat the record with 48 wilaya :clap: , I think you're our embassy smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> ... Ithri and Beebo .. don't know what's up with east asians , I really like the chinese style of clothes and house , I said that I like martial arts... that's why they atract me..but you've seen them and live with them ,so I belive you ! :chinese:

Thanks Agenty, doing the 48 wilayats was so hard to do because we had 6 months to install the software and train the users, but the nicest thing ever since I made so much money + saw the whole country and beleive me guys I learnt to love the whole country by doing this. Including Karate championships where we had to travel a lot in algeria, this gave me the feeling how great is our land, I'll have to tell you when got lost in Debdab and spent three days looking for our way back with the guide by the way.

Algeriano

Algeriano
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Current mood:
haha sounds like u guys had lot of fun :P ...that reminds me when i was a kid and i got lost with my mom in germany...thank god somehow we met up with someone from our area.