Here's a riddle that it is said to be made by Einstein when he was a boy, others attribute it to Lewis Carroll. It is said that only 2% of the population can solve this, the rest not genius enough
I solved it
So either the above statement is exaggerated or I'm an undiscovered genius
Here's the riddle, try to solve it and let's see which of the possibilities is correct
There are no tricks, just pure logic, so good luck and don't give up.
1. In a street there are five houses, painted five different colors.
2. In each house lives a person of different nationality
3. These five homeowners each drink a different kind of beverage, smoke different brand of cigar and keep a different pet.
THE QUESTION: WHO OWNS THE FISH?
You have to to figure out who lives where, in what color house, keeping what pet, drinking what drink, and smoking what brand of cigarettes.
1. The Brit lives in a red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The Green house is next to, and on the left of the White house.
5. The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dun-hill.
8. The man living in the center house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12. The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.
Remember: No cheating! solve it the old fashion way; using your brains