• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

mos3ab

mos3ab
  • Members
  • 805 posts

Current mood:
welcome to the new site every1.
it should overcome the previous problems. if you face any problems please dnt hesistate to inform us.
regards

mos3ab

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
Seems to be running fine so far :wink:
Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return

Posted Image

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
What happened to the chat ?? :cry:

mos3ab

mos3ab
  • Members
  • 805 posts

Current mood:
we are gettin a new 1. that 1 sucked and it didnt work everywhere. i couldnt access it my self most of the time.

We are working on somethin better inshallah .

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
yes we are in the process just some patience

WgxUpZ6.png

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
Patience of Believers*

By Harun Yahya
11/04/2004

For a believer, the scope of patience is not limited to enduring difficulties and problems with calmness. In the light of the verse, [You who believe, be steadfast; be supreme in steadfastness? ] (Aal `Imran 3:200), throughout his life, he shows an undeviating commitment to meticulously fulfilling all the commands of the Qur?an, to avoiding what is unlawful, to displaying moral perfection in every situation, without becoming daunted or losing heart. In short, he resolutely shows the patience and good manners prescribed by the religion. That is because one can develop these noble character traits only if one makes a steady effort. It is the people of faith who exhibit patience when making such efforts. As the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) informed Muslims in the following hadith, they know that patience is a gift for them from Allah: ?No-one can be given a better and more abundant gift than patience? (Bukhari and Muslim).

That is why patience permeates the entire life of a man of faith and manifests itself in all his acts and attitudes. A believer shows profound patience in compliance with the command of our Lord, [So be patient with gracious patience] (Al-Ma`arij 70:5). He shows patience in humility and becomes the most humble person; he shows patience in spending for the cause of Allah and becomes the most generous person; he shows patience in not preferring his own self and becomes the most self-sacrificing person?

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
thanks jannah :D

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
Hahaha we all need patience in this life! lol

mos3ab

mos3ab
  • Members
  • 805 posts

Current mood:
yeh, work needs to get this skill, i am only 20 minutes late, its not the end of the world. init jannah, u should explain it to them. loooooooooooool :P

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
Lol :wink:

mos3ab

mos3ab
  • Members
  • 805 posts

Current mood:
picadilly is not workin well today it delayed me with more than 30 mins. i jus got into work. but the register was downstairs so i got in the usual time :P

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
hey guys... thnx for fixing the site:P

mos3ab

mos3ab
  • Members
  • 805 posts

Current mood:
fixed the cookies problem. it didnt seem like a problem. basically when u cant see the new topics in red icons. and i also fixed the email links so now when u receive an email from the site it works.

enjoy

BylK

BylK
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts

Current mood:
I thought the cookies thing was just me ... thanks for fixing that!