13 replies to this topic

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor

salam

alg-obama-assad-jpg.jpg

Today, President Obama said that he had taken the decision to enter Syria! But, not until the Congress votes on whether to allow Obama to do so, or not.

So, we're not doomed yet.

Syria these past years has become progressively controversial, even I can't make up my mind about it. First I thought I was with the revolution, since they began as peaceful demonstrations, and the regime was attacking them regardless of their peaceful nature.
Later on, with the death toll rising, the Syrian people started resisting with weapons, that didn't change my attitude towards the revolution just yet, I mean maybe it was time for a change, a new government.

With HezboAllah joining the picture, my support for the revolution grew stronger, it made me sad that HezboAllah chose Assad's side, but I guess it's politics.

But then Turkey decided to take part in the revolution, we started seeing all these pictures of the Free Syrian Army with people from Libya, Africans, Turks, and other nationalities.
That got me confused, now it isn't purely the will of the Syrian people, and I don't know how I feel about that.

And now I can't choose a side, and the worst part is, I think it doesn't even matter anymore.
If the US actually enters Syria, that will start a war, World War III.
Because when the US strikes, the Syrian regime will have nothing to lose since it has already lost, so it will probably attack israel, and from there on it will just get messy and Iran will get in and attack the US bases in the gulf, and there we have it, World War III.
I don't believe Russia or China will get involved, they might take the opportunity to expand their territories and invade new countries.

Allah save us all.

• Ozzy, Lilia and kim like this
Posted Image

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

Current mood: Inspired

As Salaam Mualaykum,

Well written and some great points made, Masha'Allah. I am not going to agree nor disagree with what you have said, I choose to reserve my opinion on the matter since 1. I need some clarification on certain aspects, 2. Hence, I don't think that my opinion is even partially formulated yet.

I have a lot to say on other aspects, such as my thoughts on the decision made by foreign countries and their involvement but at the moment I do not have the time to type it all up.

Plus you'd be here all day reading about it, haha.

I just wanted to appreciate your post and the way you formulated your opinion.

Very well put, Masha'Allah. These kind of posts are rare to see on the internet since a lot of people take advantage of the internet allowing and it's ability to mask your true identity, and let their emotions get the better of them by becoming 'keyboard warriors/jihadis'. So kudos to you for your clear breakdown and lead up to your opinion.

Keep it up, Masha'Allah and I expect that anyone else that agrees of disagrees with eve's opinion to follow the same structure and not get emotionally carried away.

This is a dialogue, not an argument.

I'm going to like your post, but again to clarify it is not an endorsement of the posted opinion.

I still need to formulate my own opinion the same way that eve has and not let my emotions get the better of me, Insha'Allah.

Jazaka'Allah Khayr.

Wa Salaam Mualaykum,

Ozzy

• •eve• likes this

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor

salam 

Well said sis.. it's like you summed up the whole thing in a remarkable manner 

My Allah save our brothers and sisters 

• •eve• likes this
Posted Image

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor

salam

Thanks guys, it wasn't that good, though. :D

Ozzy, why are so afraid to agree with me? haha.
Now I'm intrigued to hear your take on this.

So, Lilia, do you agree?   

To be honest, now I'm doubting my WWIII prediction.
I mean, maybe if the US attacks Syria, Assad will just flee to Russia or disappear or get killed like Gaddafi.
Many say that Assad/Syria was the only one being aggressive to israel, but in reality Assad was just talk, he didn't actually do anything, unlike HezaboAllah that kicked the israelis out of Lebanon.
Syria just might end up like Libya.

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different™ 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

Current mood: Inspired

As Salaam Mualaykum,

I'm not afraid lol.

I do agree up to a certain extent.

I don't agree about the World War 3 part though.

I'll leave it at that  :P

Wa Salaam Mualaykum,

Ozzy

• •eve• likes this

Lilia

Lilia

Lilia

• Super Moderators
  • 1,507 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9 Contributor

So, Lilia, do you agree?   

Unfortunatlly, I don't know enough to agree or disagree. It's Politics so you never know the truth or even a part of it and in a few years to come we  will be reading books like 'The hidden truth' and Mr. X true face reavealed' that's what bothers me the most: Who to believe right now? 

Plus, in my opinion, and from an Economics point of view, the world is barely out of the grasp of the Financial/ Economic Crisis.. they shouldn't even be thinking about getting into wars unless it's their tactics to raise their income! 

• Ozzy, kim and •eve• like this

Omron

Omron
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Current mood:
Eve, these people already have the matter to hand, they are making it playout how they want it too,

If nato etc came into syrian They would have to give control back and install a gov, in order to get some type of pay back from the oil, after all no ones going to send a army for free, or just for the good of mankind,

But they got a lot of "rebel" force The free syrian amry, to deal with if they try to put in a puppet gov,

Things are going good for the satan and his ppl, muslim are killing each other, a fruitfull muslim country is now nothing,

This was started by the same people trying to now fix it, millions of barrels of oil is being sold in the black market, someone is getting more powerful,

Put the image in your head millions of people praying in the streets of syrian just 2 rakat for Allahs blessing instead they went and tried to over throw the gov, and this is where we are today, which sounds more islamic? Over throwing or praying, its a shame but this is where the ummah is today 2013, with all the tech, with all the history, is still cant move forward!

Lol i dont want to sound harsh but have you ever questioned what they teached you at school, just have a look at how your measuring death by calling it a world war, " i think it will be ww3" they have coin this term to state it was so bad that england u.s eu where the good guys they saved us from this WORLD WAR, it sounds massive, they have forever inclosed in time itself that they are the good guys, i dont know sis, dont fall for what they already started,

They are making muslim states go backwardd with infighting,

How are we going to get the ummah as one, when i cant even get my bros to start one lil company in the uk, etc, its a joke, Allah is indeed great
  • •eve• likes this

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor

salam

lus, in my opinion, and from an Economics point of view, the world is barely out of the grasp of the Financial/ Economic Crisis.. they shouldn't even be thinking about getting into wars unless it's their tactics to raise their income

Yes, I agree.

these people already have the matter to hand, they are making it playout how they want it to

I don't think they're that smart, whoever they are.
I mean no one expected a revolution to happen in Syria, if you knew syrian people you'd also know that syrians were so afraid of the government, especially the intelligence department. 

They wouldn't dare talk politics even with friends.

And for the west to have anticipated the revolution I think is pretty improbable.

look at how your measuring death by calling it a world war, " i think it will be ww3" they have coin this term to state it was so bad that england u.s eu where the good guys they saved us from this WORLD WAR

I didn't suggest that the west were our saviours, on the contrary, they would be the ones who started WWIII by invading Syria, but that is now irrelevant since there probably won't be a war happening anytime soon.

They are making muslim states go backwardd with infighting

That is unfortunately the case.

Omron

Omron
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Current mood:
If you dont think they are smart, listen to jfk speech hes giving out a warning, 10 days before they killed him, http://m.youtube.com...h?v=xhZk8ronces

Ill make it clear these people are the followers of Iblīs, they worship him to gain favor on earth, they have different sectors in life to effect people on every level, islam is under massive attack, form the days of Adam may allah raise his level in paradise, till Isa comes back may allah bless him, allah haste his return inshallah,

Who told syrians to over throw their gov, .......? Was it a true muslim, ? A person on the Haq, because the outcome is over 1 million people Have been effected, dead, raped, lost, homeless, list goes on, or was it a evildoer who wanted blood shed,

So if the people are / were so afraid of the gov , as u put it, then who started it ???? either outsiders or the gov themselves,.?? What are the rebel army going to win if they do and broken country?

These people have been doing this for 1000s of years, putting puppet gov. Inplace , even in the western world, do you think the gov, care about its own people? Cuzs they dont

And its not about east or west its just about controlling the world, they where pushed out of the east they went to the west, started controlling paper money then they came back into the east,

Im sorry if your Syrian or have friends and family out there, just remember in Allahs will their is death and there is birth, we find it sad or happy, but there is always reason and that reason might not come thru to us humans, thats when we should have faith,

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor

salam

Who told syrians to over throw their gov, .......? Was it a true muslim, ? A person on the Haq, because the outcome is over 1 million people Have been effected, dead, raped, lost, homeless, list goes on, or was it a evildoer who wanted blood shed,

So if the people are / were so afraid of the gov , as u put it, then who started it ???? either outsiders or the gov themselves,.?? What are the rebel army going to win if they do and broken country?

Well, the protests when first started weren't to overthrow the government but to have a change in the government and to end corruption.

And if you were Syrian I think you'd wanted a change too, what the people did wasn't wrong, they didn't rebel against the president, they just protested for change after witnessing the Arab spring, the people hoped the government will fear another Arab spring in Syria, therefore, make changes quickly.

No one saw this coming, but as soon as it made news everyone tried to make use of it, and I think that's when the west got involved and we started seeing the rebels and the free Syrian army.

Omron

Omron
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Current mood:
Sis your talking with emotion, not making sense, In one comment you said the ppl fear the gov alot, now above you said the ppl thought they would over throw the gov, quick? Its amusing really it is, If ppl knew their deen they wouldnt of got in this mess in the 1st place,
1 question are the syrian ppl better off now ? Hense the reason only a evil started this campaign, its not islamic to over throw a gov, unlesssssss they stop you from praying to Allah subhana wa ta'ala, or if they claim to be god , any1 correct me if im wrong inshallah

The only reason russia is getting involved is due to the pipe line that feeds thru Syria,

Which ppl have over throw the gov and been happy?..... Erm none

Oh im not syrian im muslim,in my heart i hold no nationality no caste system, and i worry about the ummah daily, The laws of Allah are complete way of life for man/ jinn kind ameen,

Sosso

Sosso
  • Girls
  • 256 posts

Current mood: Pensive

WEll I guess now its gonna be Ukraine and World War III!!!

• •eve• likes this
Posted Image

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor

salam

Many think that's the case!

http://listverse.com...-world-war-iii/

Omron

Omron
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Current mood:

Above is a smoke screen,  dassh so called is, killing everyone, who is really funding them, Russia getting involved due to that same pipe lin wghich Assad controls, 

I don't agree with dassh, and there proactive propaganda videos, 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: syria