SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
Marriage as Allah's Favors (1)

By Sheikh Mahmoud M.Al-Istambulli

Quranic Verses:

The legal basis for marriage, prior to scholarly consensus and the sunnah is such Quranic verses as,

{And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect.} 030.021

{It is He Who created you from a single person, and made his mate of like nature, in order that he might dwell (2) with her (in love). 007.189

--------------------------------------------------------

1. Life is tough without enjoyment. One of the main objectives of marriage is the preservation and continuation of the human race. Such an objective is encouraged by instinct and the processes of nature for the procreation of the human species.

2. Husband wife relationship is not merely a utilitarian relationship. It is a spiritual relationship and sustains and generates love, kindness, mercy, compassion, mutual, confidence, self-sacrifice, solace and succour. It is to attain psychological, emotional and spiritual companionship.

:I dont know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody:

Algeriano

Algeriano
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Current mood:
mashallah thx for the reminder sis.
"Salvation is in Sincerity"

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
Saha :D
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

YazzyCherry

YazzyCherry
  • Girls
  • 699 posts

Current mood:
That's not a reminder thats a direct hint lol

GO GET MARRIED!

aya aheshmou a3la 3ardkoum loool
Toodles xxx

Azie

Azie
  • Girls
  • 880 posts

Current mood:
looooll go get married haha
sa7a sis for the thread :D
I want to die with My forehead on the ground... The sunnah in my heart...Allah on my mind...Quran on my tongue...And tears in my eyes

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
ya go get married.. it's easy for u girls to say it.. no need to worry about anything

WgxUpZ6.png

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

ya go get married.. it's easy for u girls to say it.. no need to worry about anything

if, ur reday to be a husband and you think you have enogh money to support ur family smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Sara

Sara
  • Girls
  • 578 posts

Current mood: Bookworm

if, ur reday to be a husband and you think you have enogh money to support ur family smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

roukaya marriage is much more than just havin money and being ready , it's a life time sister , so it's about havin a decision , making the right choice and being responsible , from both sides

myriame

myriame
  • Girls
  • 1,189 posts

Current mood:
beebo, what do u mean we don't have to worry about anything?

the number one thing i thnk id worry about is how fast it'll take for the husband to change, and i'm not married/engaged yet so i don't know everything but i'm pretty sure we have a lot to worry about..
"You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom"- Malcom X

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

roukaya marriage is much more than just havin money and being ready , it's a life time sister , so it's about havin a decision , making the right choice and being responsible , from both sides

oh yes sis it is a big responsibalty thats why we need to pick carefuly.incase you end up living with an ignornat who doesnt know whats understanding. smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> the its bad luck

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Sorry sister myriame, but if that's your worry then i suggest you forget marriage. I know that we all have our dreams, desires and also fears. Don't let your fears over take the good things from you.

You say that we worry that the husband might change, you think we don't worry about that?

in the last 3 years i know of 4 close family friends where they moved to Canada and within 4-6 months the woman either ran away or asked for her divorce papers

These things happen and they have a good chance of happening in both ways not just from husbands. But if the marriage is done right and everything was smooth and crystal clear from beginning to end then there would be nothing to worry about.

Another thing is, once u find someone an u get to know their family and you pray istikhara and things go smoothly then why would you worry? if we don't have faith in Allah swt then heck why are we still living?

so by what u said, i think i can add it to our account, we still have more stuff to worry about :D
- wife?
- financially ready?
- job security? (these days its hard to say)
- what's the best place to raise a family?
- and more

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Waiting for the husband to change? sista you'll be waiting a long time.

myriame

myriame
  • Girls
  • 1,189 posts

Current mood:

Sorry sister myriame, but if that's your worry then i suggest you forget marriage. I know that we all have our dreams, desires and also fears. Don't let your fears over take the good things from you.

You say that we worry that the husband might change, you think we don't worry about that?

in the last 3 years i know of 4 close family friends where they moved to Canada and within 4-6 months the woman either ran away or asked for her divorce papers

These things happen and they have a good chance of happening in both ways not just from husbands. But if the marriage is done right and everything was smooth and crystal clear from beginning to end then there would be nothing to worry about.

Another thing is, once u find someone an u get to know their family and you pray istikhara and things go smoothly then why would you worry? if we don't have faith in Allah swt then heck why are we still living?

so by what u said, i think i can add it to our account, we still have more stuff to worry about :D
- wife?
- financially ready?
- job security? (these days its hard to say)
- what's the best place to raise a family?
- and more

granted, it is a two-sided thing, both men and women worry about if/when their partner will changed, but women still worry about all the things u listed (and more) that men have to worry about. For some women, they may not work or be financially stable on their own but they probably still have to worry about whether their fiance/husband is ready, and i'm definitely positive women worry about where the best place is to raise their family.

myriame

myriame
  • Girls
  • 1,189 posts

Current mood:

Waiting for the husband to change? sista you'll be waiting a long time.

i doubt it... i'm not talking about reforming a man fromwho he is, i'm talking about the change from the courting phase (not married yet) to the phase after the being married........

women may change too but it seems subtle in comparison to the males (which i'd describe as a a bit more blatant) in my opinion.

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired
ok I agree with you khoya beebo BUT.. you said wife ? , we say Husband ? and (here girls will be with me) , it's more easy for you man to find than for us woman ... because when you find some one you just ask for her , wich we can't do as woman <_< evan in islam it's compeletely halal ... but nowdays , I suppose that most womans don't do it , especialy if she is very educated and ... at least here koushi bel maktoub ...

THEN , don't forget "hamalthou whnan 3ala wahn" (hey it's 9 months of pregnancy) then childbirth PLUS think about the cary and education ; it's a complete respensability to educate a child and to be a good mother and good wife at the same time.

AT least prophet said " Janna is under the feet of mothers" ... "الجنة تحت أقدام الأمهات" :oioi: :oioi:
this is in our account ... we defenetely win :D :P

Azie

Azie
  • Girls
  • 880 posts

Current mood:
ehem ehem Beebo not only guys are the ones that should be worried we have to be worried more...well a lot anyway

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

Bro Beebe I believe that is a result of not showing Ur real self at the first start. Like I know some ppl who didnt get to know each others personality very well and they got married been yoam wa laelay after a few years the wife showed her real self to her husband and he did as well thats how fights and arguments start? They just dont get along and especially if you end up with someone abusive. :o
What do you think?. :rolleyes:

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

beebo, what do u mean we don't have to worry about anything?

the number one thing i thnk id worry about is how fast it'll take for the husband to change, and i'm not married/engaged yet so i don't know everything but i'm pretty sure we have a lot to worry about..

sis i didnt get what you meant here "husbnad to change"

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

ummm GUYS HELP ME OUT HERE THEY'RE GONNA EAT ME ALIVE :paranoid:

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

you want me to argue with 4 women? sometimes it's good to be a good looser.