67 replies to this topic

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
hi beebo!
women aren't weak, true, need men, might be right in some situations, can't deny it, but TO SURVIVE??? ha ha, think of it again,
i could save myself in many dangerous situations when other men, i assure you, fled away and hided, and as soon as they saw that it was no more dangerous they appeared again, we might not be as strong as men are but we proved our selve determination and we can survive without you,

we need men, and men need us, but we can survive without them

and this topic has been debated between men and women for more than two centuries, and we'll never come to a compromise cuz we always stand against each other in such situations, besides we're Algerians, and Algerians are stubborned, everyone knows this, am i wrong?

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

we'll never come to a compromise cuz we always stand against each other in such situations, besides we're Algerians, and Algerians are stubborned, everyone knows this, am i wrong?

i totally agree loool :D

WgxUpZ6.png

touta

touta
  • Girls
  • 842 posts

Current mood: Depressed
!!!!!!!!! so what's the conclusion guys???

i also hate when men always get mad when you cook something they don't like :(
been cooking all the evening and when my brother saw dinner shanafff imaginee hehe
:lol: laughing is good but not all the time ;)

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,698 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating
golilah roh takol lahger!
my father used to say this when my brothers refused to eat because they didn't like what was cooked, he used to say roh takol lahger, but we were young at that time, he doesn't say that anymore, now i'm the one who says it, especially when it takes me a lot of time then he comes home and says " huh! hada matayabto??? w tgololi rwah tefter??"
sorry, but sometimes guys just suck this way, or in ramadan when spend the whole day in the kitchen, they come, eat quickly everyhting and criticize, but never help in anything!
they are unkind

touta

touta
  • Girls
  • 842 posts

hehe nice idea sister i'll try i tomorrow
cause i' sure he will not like tomorrow's plate too lol

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
:D :D ...

Weeeeeeell just a point concerning the dinner and eating and so on :D :D ...

I think men perhaps always say something criticising or nothing , even if the dinner is well ... But you just have to think in the men's language :P :D :D ... that means : dear sister, that was very very delicious !!! rabbi ya7fdek !!! ;) :D ...

Because the problem is always the translation of the meaning ... ^^ ... I am sure there are much things women understand in an other way as men and vice versa , like the english people say, when they would speak french :D ...

and funny how this topic turned to a real battle ground :D ... especially wf and beebo !!! :D ... you remeber me on my sisters and brothers :D ... they used to "argue" eachother by hitting easly the other and then ran away and say : " :P , I have hit you as last " .... And then the other just wait at the moment for "revenge" to be the last who hit XD :D ...

Weeeeeell back to topic ^^

I hate it when women (who you know of course ^^) shout loudly in the street at the man when they see him .... and then say :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :D :D ... and then they ask :" what are you doing here in this street?? it is too dangerous... and don't eat the pizza, rani nwassik, 7all 3ayniek mlie7 , you will get sick, if you do that ... " :lol: ... these are often the aunts doing that :D :D ... Well it is Ok to make attention, but if it would just not so loud that all people hear XD :D...
في كبري عرفت القيمة

touta

touta
  • Girls
  • 842 posts

so according to halb my brother was saying thanks!!!!!!

great hehe maybe you can translate this for me halb'ma3labalak bwalou alors ma t7alish fomak .... sh7ale t7abou adakhlou rou7koum ntouma anssa'!!!!

Bouda

Bouda
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Current mood:
things i hate about women-

1. when they think they are to good for you
2. stuck up
3. when they are cold towards your feelings as a man
4. when they don't understand you
5. when they are selfish

this is not all women, just some smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />