- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
As we all know there are ways of making money on line, by paid to read emails, paid to click, paid to do surveys, and paid to post.
But what ones are real? I mean what ones really pay you money? Is it worth your time? and what ones scam you?
well I came across this site that answers all for you, what sites are for real, real proof of payments, and what ones do scam you, they also have tips on how to do things, and its so easy. so if you have an extra hour a day, and you want to make a little bit of extra money, its worth looking into.
here is the site listed below.

http://www.gptwebsites.com/index.php
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
chaouia. when I was in UK, I used to use this site: www.quidco.co.uk (have a look at it). This site used to pay me when I buy something online. For example, if I purchased a perfume on www.boots.co.uk .. Quidco would give me 5% or 10% back ... Since I bought many things online and I got my friends to use my account too.. I made nearly £750 approx $1500. Which aint bad.

You even get cashback for purchasing something on (buy-it now on ebay). ;)
It's a cash-back scheme and I can show you invoices if you wish.

Attached File  pic1.jpg   96.94KB   10 downloads
this pic shows you over all earning from transactions you made on a monthly basis

Attached File  pic2.jpg   66.89KB   7 downloads
and the second picture shows you examples of things I purchased online i.e. car insurance, ebay and skydigital (tv channels). So the way it works is you log into quidco and just search for the company you want to buy something from and make sure that quidco is open when you are purchasing so it detects your cookies. Easy smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

wow thanks, i use mypoints, i get points for emails and for buying stuff, all ready got 2 $50 gift cards in the mail this month, u get to choose what store also u want ur gift cards from smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
but thanks khouya i am looking at them now,
i also been doing boomertown. i get 100 a month from them in a rechargable visa card, but u can choose other cards or gifts, its so easy, like 5 minutes a day, get points to read news, add freinds, post quotes, and recipes

and my all time favorite, cause i love video games lool is winster.com
play games, get points, cash in on amazon gifts, and its free to join, all ready won 7 items all for my future kitchen looool

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

sweet.. nice one :D
Yeh there are many ways to make money online. You just have to keep up to date with them all. Since I left the uk I kinda dropped everything and concentrating on the important stuff.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
wow amazing stuff fatony.. i'm really behind on this online purchasing.. i should start soon to adapt to it

WgxUpZ6.png

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Ok here is a new site I been using for 4 months now,

www.boomertowne.com

so what you do, u sign up, make ur profile, get points for reading news, posting votes, adding freinds, and adding photos, there are contests and games also to get points, you can get max of 1500 points per day, need only 12,500 to cash out for a $25.00 gift card to target, best buy or on a debit card,
you can only use one email account per name on one account , up to 4 emails with differant names per house hold addy
this is ONLY FOR USA AND CANADA addys only, but sure helps to make around 300.00 to 400.00 per month in gift cards
took me about 6 weeks to get the first card in the mail after that they keep coming every time you cash out wait for 6weeks per card, i usually cash out in 4 card per week smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

have fun and enjoy

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

can gift cards be used on amazon.com ?

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

yes only amazon giftcards can be used on there, not from this site ones, and this site is only for canadian and american sorry

but there is one u play games and cashout for amazon gc its at
www.winster.com
i do the free one what gives me 800 spins a day free and many games to play smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

have fun

Fares فارس

Fares فارس
  • Members
  • 296 posts

Current mood: Breezy
Sis im just wondering, can you make real money from this? Real money that goes into your paypal account then can you buy anything you want?

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

for the boomertown no, u can only cash out in gifts of gift cards sorry, but there are some ptc sites u can get paypal, egold or alterpay with, u dont make much unless u do the survey ones, but i get about 200.00 from differant sites from ptr, ptc sites to help out with my charity work smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> if u in the usa or canada khouya and u want me to send u my list of sites who pay in this pm me ok smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Guest_Rochdii_*

Guest_Rochdii_*
  • Guests
LOL coool, i use something in denmark called www.wooha.dk they send me sms's and mms's and each time they pay me to read them hehe