- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
Ok all of you know about my charity work I do in our country, so now I need some help from all of you!
I need the following things:

1. old or new prescription eye glasses or reading glasses, even if they are broken and missing the lens, we can fix them
2. any kinds of medications that are not expired
3. any kind of bandages, gauze, q-tips, cotton, etc...

here is what you can do to get them free, make a box, put a sign on it, put it in the majid near you, schools, work, and your local Algerian embassy, once full. email me I will give you the address to send it to in Algerie,
or you can also ask Fatony, he is helping as well and may we help those Algerians who are in need of these simple things
May Allah bless all of us inchallah
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

quick note: so far this week this what I have gotton from people in DC
1. over now 300 medicines for the head, back, fever, and colds
2. 150 glucose testing meters with strips
3. 10 pairs of reading glasses and 15 rx glasses
4. 2 pairs of surgical scissors
5. 4 boxes of bandages
6. 20 bottles of hand disinfectants
7. 1 box of latex gloves
8. 25 deordorants
9. got a box full of new childrens clothes with shoes in it
10. 5 boxes of testing strips for the sugar meters
11. 8 tootpastes
12. 8 toothbrushes
13 10 packages of women personal thingys
14. 2 tubes of heating creams
15. 4 tubes of antibac, creams
16. 8 bottles of anacid tablets

so lets see this grow

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Great work sister maybe we should pin this to the top of the forum so everyone can participate.

Ok for starters please copy paste everything which Chaouia has said into your e-mail and then send it to all of your Algerian friends.

Remember how we all were wondering how we can help Algeria WELL HERE IS OUR CHANCE.

In fact I am willing to sponsor this Chaouia all the way and if you want we can make it a charity division of E-DZ. Get people to help by having representatives in each city around the world.

Since we already have some of our members in Algeria already I am sure they will be able to help in their area. Maybe send some supplies to other needy areas as we grow. This is basically some community work which will be very fruitful and I am sure will grow very fast.

what do you guys think?

WgxUpZ6.png

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
I want to understand one thing Chaouia... How will you manage to get 300 boxes of paracetamols into Algeria throught their customs. Don't you need to show some sort of certificate or something?
Ok got about 5 or 6 CK reading glasses Chaouia... Where do I send?
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

lool they dont check me out, i show them on my passport i am a pharmacist, never had any problems, and besides i am a woman smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> advantages, lool no really i went this last time, with so much meds and sugar monitors, they never even looked smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
but i will send them by mail, in 50 per box,
the glasses fatony, mail them to yacine, he will give them to the doctor to give out ok khouya, thank you, need more stuff people,

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired
salam , what a great work you're doing chaouia... well I talked with my freinds about and they are ready to participate inshallah ... I am going to talk about with oher people at university ... but plz can you give me more details , are you doing that alone , or there is a charitable assotiation that you're working with ... or ... I don't know , personaly I know you and there is no problem , but I felt that other people want more details !!
waiting your answer

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

hi sis so far its just me, and yacine has been helping me who is on the site here, but just recently, i been doing it alone, and trying inchallah for all of us here on the DZ site to make it grow and we all have each ones parts smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> but i will make a list of things inchallah soon and all how each of us can help ok smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
Allah ybarek .smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> nice thing..

I will see what i can find, and then tell u .. I dont mind helping:)

I didnt really understand what u meant on how to send.. ? I will see if i can get medicals...
Posted Image

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired
inshallah chouia , whenever I can help I'm here

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

ok this is what we need to start doing to make this bigger and help out more ok smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> inchallah we can help many

1. name of the organization
2. brocure of us
3. someone who can make a nice aplication, to determine who is in need the most of the things
4. a rep in each country, who will not give up on it, and who can work on it with their hearts
5. contacts of members in each part of algerie, who they know poor families who need this stuff, so we can hit more parts of algerie
6. anything we can get to help out the poor, glasses, meds, bandages, shoes, clothes, personal hygene stuff, even money to pay the docotors for the surgeries or hospital things for these poor ones in need, money not given directly, but bills paid off
7. someone to set up a paypal acount for donations for the help, and help shipping the stuff there
8. lots of good hearts smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

and inchallah we can help many people, and may Allah reward us all for this

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
ok probably me and amine can make a leaflet or a poster.
I can be a Rep for North of England as I am not fumiliar with London. We'll get Amine and the Cherry girls to tell algerians there :P. I can also try my luck in the Middle East...

I can set up paypal etc... it ain't hard

but dealing directly with Algerians.... I'll leave it to you chaouia.

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

ok great smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> now which one of you are good at making an aplication? i need something simple u know , also will be a group thing , we will all vote on who we feel needs it the first ok, so everyone would be involved, we will try to help out all inchallah, but should be the ones with the most dangerous illness or medical problem should come first, i have started first with this algerian baby mounib from the sos posting that sis jannah did, so yacine is the one in direct contact for them smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
will start making a list of who is doing what ok and just lmk what u like to do in it ok

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

ok this is who is doing what so far, add ur name on what u like to do, also i just got off the phone from the American Algerian Assoc, they are going to post our site for us, yahhhhhhh, also they will help us on donations of things, and they are also helping us with mounib, they said they have already gotton around 60,000 dollars for him, so this is really great news i just want to hug everyone on this smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Reps

USA
east coast: faiza (chaouia)
west coast:

Canada
Vancover:
Montreal:
Toronto:

UK
Lodon: Amine (playboysoldier)
North England: Fatony

Emerate
Hamza(fatony)

Singapore
beebo

Algeria
east: yacine, rep and posting posters and flyers
center: Agenty(help posting posters and flyers),
west:

Paypal:
Fatony

Flyers, posters
Amine and Fatony

Dealing with Algeria
Faiza and Yacine

Aplication

account to control the money

making an updated list of things needed
Faiza

also everyone, please make a list of what things you have recieved
so we all know who has what, when our reps in Algeria ask for certain
things ok. and email me them so i can keep a supply list ok smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
ok dont want any one stressed on this, this should be fun, and heartwarming

and if i missed any locations you are free to jump on them, or what other
things u might like to do ok

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

need more help please anyone else??
i updated last night on what i have so far its at the top of the page, these need homes fast,
fatony u need to make that pp asap ok please,
and a name for this?
let me know

what u think of EDZ charitable group?

ok needs all opions on this and more contacts for other countries, and need those flyers fast smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

playboisoldier

playboisoldier

Mr Amrani

• Members
  • 890 posts

Current mood:
owww i never knew about the poster :mellow: i could of done it by now :mellow: ill get on that right now.... if theres anything i can do to help... le t me know sis

and fatony bro.. when am next on msn... speak to me about this... ill see what me and you can do ;)

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME, AND ONLY HE SHALL GUIDE ME.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
I will try to make a sub-domain dedicated for this cause (sub-site) along with an application where we can keep a list of inventory on what we have and also how many people are in.

I will try to do my best to collect what i can here (although i know noone will cooperate with me since everything here needs a license even if it's at the mosque)

I know a few people who might be able to help us in delivering these goods in Algeria. I'll try to contact them and see which parts they'll be able to cover.

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

inchallah thank u all , u are all so wonderful , and as soon as fatony gets us the paypal and the flyers i can get a tax number for a non profit/ charatable group that will also help us out, the process is easy and free, we just need the flyers and paypal thats all they are asking for smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
i would love to do this but i need a lil to unerstand as you all know i've got a thick head ;)

:I dont know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody:

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
inshallah I will gather what I can
Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return

Posted Image

Rima

Rima
  • Girls