- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired
ok I talked to faiza and hope she understood what I can do !! so for now I need the posters and leaflets , when they are ready send them here , or to me . thanks !

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
thanks everyone, fatony and amine needs those asap please smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

ok everyone sis agenty just found an sos in alwaten that we can help now, and its serious and needs very little, there is a family in algerie who is in need of Rivotril 200mg, or called benzodiazepine, its used for epalepsy, and if not taken they can die
so this medicine is not expensive in algerie, only 400 a bottle, but they need it asap, we need to get some money to the sis so she can get them this medication, till i mail off a box to her

so this is our first important one so everyone even if its only 5 dollars, 5 pounds, we can get enough now to help them and the sis will call alwatan about our group and let them know we are helping ok
\
thanks everyone

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired
I found anoher sos , looking for " LUCENTIS Inj" ( chaouia will explain what is it ?!) , with a phone number of the person... this is too i can contact him if I get the medicine.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
but how do we get the funds to Agenty, Chaouia?
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

oh wow ok anouther one smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> great work this is what it is
ranibizumab injection ( LUCENTIS) is
a prescription medicine for the treatment of patients
with wet age-related macular degeneration
meaning in better terms
injections given into the eye, serious eye infection (endophthalmitis) and detached retina have occurred so this is from an accedent where they eye is infected or detatched, we need to know what it is, cause of the mg are differant ok

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

we need someone in algers to get it to her, i left a message to my bro there, also we need a pp account, cause this medicine is so important, but yet cheap to us, but for those in algerie its so much, and we might just need to westernunion it if we have to

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
heyyyy what do i do :mellow:

:I dont know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody:

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

roukaya sis just ask everyone for old glasses ok dear smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

alright as you all know i am in algerie now for at least a year, there are still families in need, if anyone would like to help out in any way pm me here.

we are working with a clinic in aures, a doctor in algers, a childrens home in aures who has many babies from the sahara who no one wants to adopt shame because they are lovely children,
any thing would be welcomed,

clothes, shoes, toys, medical supplies, sugar machines, food etc, no need for money, you can just mail the stuff directly to me if you like also

many thanks to all of you who have helped out in the past and now, may you all be rewarded for your kind hearts
  • demi likes this