- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
ok sis agenty found in alwatan newspaper 2 families who need only medicines one is Rivortil 200mg (benzodiazepine) for epilepsy
the other is
ranibizumab injection ( LUCENTIS) is
a prescription medicine for the treatment of patients
with wet age-related macular degeneration
meaning in better terms
injections given into the eye, serious eye infection (endophthalmitis) and detached retina have occurred so this is from an accedent where they eye is infected or detatched,

i am going to be western union sis money on saturday to get the first one, and still need help to get for the second one, till we get our pp set up here at our site, i will be taking the pp to my personal account, and then withdrawing it to send to sis agenty the money for the medicine, it is much cheaper to buy in algerie then here in the usa, and then that money can go furture

paypal is

mazashatat@hotmail.com

charity@e-dz.com

thank you everyone for helping out these 2 cases
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

we need to raise 70 more dollars to help out this 2cd family for the injections smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

ok here is our paypal account to help out, its very easy and fast, can do checks on it, credit cards, debit cards

charity@e-dz.com

we still need help please

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Thank you sister the 70 dollars will arrive soon

WgxUpZ6.png

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

inchallah, but we need more people to tell others for families we need to help, after these 2 are taken care of inchallah we are going to start with that miskeen little small baby in oran who is the same as mounib, yacine inchallah will be calling the family to get all the information, then i will request a meeting for everyone to give input on inchallah

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

ok thank you everyone who is helping out on this, just an update, i sent money today to sis agenty via western union to help with the first family, we still need help for the second family, also i have prpared some boxes that need to be mailed out to sis agenty and brother yacine to give to the miskeen people who need sugar testing machines, cold medicines, allgery medicines, and head, back and body medicines, and glasses so i really need donations to get money to
1. buy the medicine for the 2cd family in algers
2. get some boxes mailed out to hand out to the misken the things that have been donated to use

pay pal is

charity@e-dz.com

if u can not send paypal you may email me

mazashatat@hotmail.com
i will tell you how u can donate from what area you are in

thank you all
rubbi mak

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

salam,
OK THIS IS REALLY SAD, I HAD ONLY ONE DONATION FROM HERE, AND NOT ONE HELPING ME ON THIS, EVERYONE IS QUITE, AND SHAME ALL THE THINGS THAT I BEEN RECIEVING FROM AMERICANS, AND THIS IS OUR COUNTRY??? AND NO ONE CARES???
SO I GUESS I STAY WITH WHAT I WAS DOING BEFORE, AND JUST GETTING THE THINGS SENT LITTLE BY LITTLE, I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED
JUST THINK ONE WHO NEEDED HELP COULD BE OF YOUR FAMILY, FREIND, NEIGHBOR, AND WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO HELP THEM???
GUESS NO ONE CARES REALLY, JUST EVERYONE TALK AND SAY ITS BAD, WHY NO ONE HELPING? BUT ALL JUST TALK
SORRY BUT I AM SOOOO UFFF RIGHT NOW, I EVEN WAISTED MY TIME TO ASK

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired
:unsure: oups... I will not add what happend with me today :sadwalk: ... will explain you chaouia ...

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
I'm sorry to disappoint you chaouia but im sure that most people will cooperate just give it some time.. keep in mind that most of the members here are high school students so it's a bit hard for them..

Agenty, can you update us on what happened?

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor

salam,
OK THIS IS REALLY SAD, I HAD ONLY ONE DONATION FROM HERE, AND NOT ONE HELPING ME ON THIS, EVERYONE IS QUITE, AND SHAME ALL THE THINGS THAT I BEEN RECIEVING FROM AMERICANS, AND THIS IS OUR COUNTRY??? AND NO ONE CARES???
SO I GUESS I STAY WITH WHAT I WAS DOING BEFORE, AND JUST GETTING THE THINGS SENT LITTLE BY LITTLE, I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED
JUST THINK ONE WHO NEEDED HELP COULD BE OF YOUR FAMILY, FREIND, NEIGHBOR, AND WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO HELP THEM???
GUESS NO ONE CARES REALLY, JUST EVERYONE TALK AND SAY ITS BAD, WHY NO ONE HELPING? BUT ALL JUST TALK
SORRY BUT I AM SOOOO UFFF RIGHT NOW, I EVEN WAISTED MY TIME TO ASK

Chaouia we've covered this yesterday sis. I told you that the scheme is only a week old, and you've been doing this for years now I believe. Yeh let us slowly adapt. You're giving up on us from the first week... comon Chaouia :D
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired

Agenty, can you update us on what happened?

wait beebo until tefra, and I tell you ... just pray that I can give the medicine to the right person in need !

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

ok sis agenty had some problems with the pharmacist on the first family who were asking for the seziure medication, and come to find out there are groups of people who are making drugs with this medicine, so for her safety, decieded not to go there to who was asking for it, instead sis will look for a family who is known in her area who can really need this money that was sent and it will be used honestly , so inchallah a needy family will get help, and thank you so much sis for doing this, and finding a family who is really in need of it,
so we will be more careful on the sos in the papers, to make sure it is going for honest people who really need it ok smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
also please all of you i need glasses, ok reading glasses, and old prescription ones that are no longer in use, please no sun glasses ok smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
so all of you who are in school ask if you can put a box at school for donations,
thank you all

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Chaouia. I still have mine and waiting for Address :(

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

inchallah khouya there are many and will find good use for yours also smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
Sallam chaoia:)

I am trying with habeeb's help to make my stupid paybal work, and inchallah as soon that is read i will be ready smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

And true i havent been in here much, but wallah i work full time and i have even overwork.. so i bairly breath lately.

An other thing is, i am working with Ilias from the mounib video, i will ndjama3 money from denmark inchallah i am just waiting for the pay so ppl can put a lil extra :D and then i will send inchallah..

For glasses, i will do my best & i will ask..

The thing is, to make glasses is very expencive here, but the steal is cheap.. and making glass in bled is also cheap..
actually very very cheap compaired to here..
Anyways, just be patience, and bi ithni allah we will all help smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Posted Image

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Agenty, i need to know what is happening on your end sis, please can you post something for us?
saha

GazelleDZ

GazelleDZ
  • Girls
  • 18 posts

Current mood:
Just a comment or two about giving sadaka/charity: give quietly and sincerely...It is a gift from the heart and needn't be explained or defended.

As for the remark that "only one" person helped, how does anyone know what the rest of us do to help those in the bled? Or, what our circumstances may be. That remark was at best rather juvenile and at worst unfair.

Many diaspora Algerians send aid to those at home; to suggest otherwise is simply ignorance. Many do much to help the problems which exist in Algeria, be it in medicine, education or social service; others write and teach. to suggest otherwise is a monumental insult.

I would be willing to bet that even those students mentioned help in their own ways and from their own circumstances.

There is a universal proverb which says "Do Good, then walk away" which seems very propos to these posts.

PS Without proper authority it would be very unwise to be sending controlled substances (of which class prescription medications fall) into Algeria...Even if one has a license to practice medicine in the US or other country, that does not give authorization to prescribe or imort medicine into the bled.

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

:o ok first, we have been talking about a family who needed the money for medications, and hmm one is for a drug that they can die if not taken daily, with out missing a dose,

then its a group thing the charity, and a long going thing from 8 years ago that we are making bigger

and for who know me, they do know what stress i am under for certain things, and they all know that i love and am very thankful what they are doing for our country in algerie

and for the drugs, thanks , but i do have the right here in the usa and back home in algerie to dispense them, but for your information, they are not controlled substances, i am not sending class 4 or 5 there, and even if i was, i do have the right to do so,
so i have the ok from 8 years ago from my country to bring in medications, was just there 2 months ago with 2 large 42kilo bags full of it, and there is one here on the board whom helped me, and seen all i had to do was show my card, and nothing was asked,
but aishik sister for ur thoughts, and i am needing more volunteers if you would like to help out our country as well being in
blood sugar testing machines, brochures of health translated into french or arabic, tylenols, bandages, glasses, or even in helping support one family in need of money so they can purchase medications in algerie

rubbi mak

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Sorry Gazelle, I guess our chaouia has strong contacts in administration :D ... It's ok we'll all work together nshallah and help those in need. Bare in mind though Chaouia, we are limited to what we can do. As you saw from the Mounib case, it's such a big and complex case that I don't think we can handle it alone. It's not possible. Future cases which demand 300,000 USD each is a stretch. This is where either the government must step in or a very generous donour.

However, if things like prescribed drugs, glasses and these sugar monitors.. Am sure inshallah we can handle.

Sorry, am only trying to be realistic and not in anyway destroying your big dream.

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

yeah i know fatony in cases like mounibs, was not plained out right, while others like him are dying daily, and the coasts in the usa, lets see its over really a million dollars, and i have seen what france and even in algerie can do, they have quilified doctors, but then it was the choice of the family so inchallah they find what other funds is needed for that little baby smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

but we do what we can do inchallah, and what we can not do, we try to find a way or contact for those smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />