12 replies to this topic

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired
salam
sorat At-Tahrim by Nasser al Katami .. mashallah :sad:

PS: don't listen untill it loaded until the end ..
من كل بستان زهرة, من كل سماء نجمة و من كل بحر لؤلؤة

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
Thanks Agenty.. I love this surah I remember when i first started memorizing it when i was a kid (got a lot of beatings because of it lool) but hamdulilah since that day it never left my head :D

WgxUpZ6.png

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

I love when at the end , it talks about categories of woman then show Assia and Meriem as an exemple to follow :rolleyes:, in the beginning too , some qualities of good woman ,"muslimat, muminat ...." plus this Al Katami is doing it with very deeeeeep and quit voice.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

This remind me of a lecture which Tareq Suedan did on women in Islam and he stated a hadith (which i can't remember) that talks about how 7awa ( our mother), Assia and Meriem are the best women to step this earth. (I am not sure if Aisha or Fatima were part of the list or not)

But it's amazing what our beloved Meriem endured and faced. Not only that but she was so dedicated to Allah swt that she used to get gifts straight from heaven (fruits out of their time) which surprised prophet zakariya who was the head scholar of the ma3bed. Of course we can't forget what she had to face after having Issa PBUH, this is why she is very special.

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

The hadith I know is that :

: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: " خير نساء العالمين أربع: " مريم بنت عمران وآسية امرأة فرعون وخديجة بنت خويلد وفاطمة بنت محمد رسول الله "

well those are the best 4 womens (Meriem, Assia, Khadidja , and Fatima.). The high level smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> and the exemple to follow !

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
mashallah sis thank u so much smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

barakaallhu fiki khti and thanks for correcting me hamdulilah you had the hadith and it's the one i was looking for.

Thanks

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

YOU'RE WELCOME ^_^

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
beautiful reader. barakallahu feeki khoutna smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
just the first verse hit me hard!
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

wa fika baraka Fatony , before I posted it here .. I make it listen for 2 of my freinds by my telephone .. and mashallah , I saw tears in there eyes ... oh God , how lucky we are to get Quran , to read it , and understand it ... hamdullah

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
^_^ Djezzy. after 12am. Hadra baatel.. 3efrita :P

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

??? Djezzy ??? batel ?? Fatony what are you talking about ??? .... wait , wait , I think I understand :D but no no no , not by Djezzy , I said by telephone :P , a telephone has an mp3 wich we can use to listen records ... loooooool

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
jazaki allah keer Agenty it tickle my emotions.really

:I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody: