• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
Muhammad (PBUH): Legacy of Prophet 2002 DVDRip
i got this today in my email thought i would share smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

salam alikom,
Now if you have a fast internet connection you can download the whole DVD as it is of

Muhammad (PBUH): Legacy of Prophet 2002

It Tells the story of the seventh century prophet who changed world history in 23 years, and continues to shapes the lives of more than 1.2 billion people. The film takes viewers not only to ancient Middle Eastern sites where Muhammad's story unfolds, but into the homes, mosques and workplaces of some of America's estimated seven million Muslim to discover the many ways in which they follow Muhammad's example.

This sweeping two-hour documentary goes well beyond the boundaries of the past. "Muhammad is 'history in the present tense,'" says co-creator/producer Michael Wolfe, a well-known Muslim author. "In it, we reflect on this 7th century story through the experiences of 21st century Americans who feel deeply connected to what Muhammad did, said and believed." A presentation of KQED/San Francisco, the documentary is produced by Kikim Media and Unity Productions Foundation. Muhammad: Legacy of a Prophet was created and produced by Michael Wolfe and Alexander Kronemer, and produced and directed by Michael Schwarz. Noted actor André Braugher is the narrator. With some of the world's greatest scholars on Islam providing historical context and critical perspective, Muhammad: Legacy of a Prophet tells of intrigue and faith, revolutionary ideas and bitter persecution, brutal war and brilliant diplomacy in an arid desert where tribal allegiance was often the only protection. Muhammad was orphaned as a child, but he was fortunate to be born into the powerful tribe of the Quraysh in the city of Mecca, a regional pilgrimage site and commercial crossroads. He became a successful trader based in this cosmopolitan center and married a woman who was a wealthy merchant. Yet as Muhammad prospered with the city, he saw that the poor were increasingly neglected and hedonism dominated the culture.

Download Links

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

PS: YOU WILL NEED WINRAR SOFTWARE TO UNZIP THE FILES.
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
thanks chaouia. but can you tell us abit about who made it and who regulated it?
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

i dont know i got it from my freind sent to my email and thought i share,

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:
thx chaouia btw smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Un homme se leva et demanda permission d'appeler les fidèles à la prière.
Permission lui fût donnée:
- Vous pouvez les appeler, tant que vous les appelez à Dieu et non à vous-même.
- Mais comment saurais-je la différence?
- Si ça vous dérange que quelqu'un d'autre les appelle à Dieu, c'est que vous les appelez à vous-même.

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
Thanks sister
NEVER FORGET GAZA - NEVER FORGIVE ZIONISTS - BOYCOTT ISRAEL

playboisoldier

playboisoldier

Mr Amrani

• Members
  • 890 posts

Current mood:
thank you

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME, AND ONLY HE SHALL GUIDE ME.

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

play can u pm sis bental and show her how to make this work for her please smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> cause i dont know how to get it free smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> thanks

sundalized

sundalized
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Current mood:
Very nice

TheBostonJayhawks

TheBostonJayhawks
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Current mood:
Jazak chaouia

bean

bean
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Current mood:

Muhammad (PBUH): Legacy of Prophet 2002 DVDRip
i got this today in my email thought i would share smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

salam alikom,
Now if you have a fast internet connection you can download the whole DVD as it is of

Muhammad (PBUH): Legacy of Prophet 2002

It Tells the story of the seventh century prophet who changed world history in 23 years, and continues to shapes the lives of more than 1.2 billion people. The film takes viewers not only to ancient Middle Eastern sites where Muhammad's story unfolds, but into the homes, mosques and workplaces of some of America's estimated seven million Muslim to discover the many ways in which they follow Muhammad's example.

This sweeping two-hour documentary goes well beyond the boundaries of the past. "Muhammad is 'history in the present tense,'" says co-creator/producer Michael Wolfe, a well-known Muslim author. "In it, we reflect on this 7th century story through the experiences of 21st century Americans who feel deeply connected to what Muhammad did, said and believed." A presentation of KQED/San Francisco, the documentary is produced by Kikim Media and Unity Productions Foundation. Muhammad: Legacy of a Prophet was created and produced by Michael Wolfe and Alexander Kronemer, and produced and directed by Michael Schwarz. Noted actor André Braugher is the narrator. With some of the world's greatest scholars on Islam providing historical context and critical perspective, Muhammad: Legacy of a Prophet tells of intrigue and faith, revolutionary ideas and bitter persecution, brutal war and brilliant diplomacy in an arid desert where tribal allegiance was often the only protection. Muhammad was orphaned as a child, but he was fortunate to be born into the powerful tribe of the Quraysh in the city of Mecca, a regional pilgrimage site and commercial crossroads. He became a successful trader based in this cosmopolitan center and married a woman who was a wealthy merchant. Yet as Muhammad prospered with the city, he saw that the poor were increasingly neglected and hedonism dominated the culture.

Download Links

[ Hidden part. View original post. ]

PS: YOU WILL NEED WINRAR SOFTWARE TO UNZIP THE FILES.

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood:
merci smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Posted Image

Rima

Rima
  • Girls
  • 3,392 posts

Current mood: