- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
Ok we are still in need of people to help out, we still need someone in the algers center area, and in the west part of algerie to be able to accept funds, and goods for the poor,
we will not be working with hospital, small clinics are ok if you know the doctor personaly who can help hand out stuff,
i still need some sisters or brothers to get toys, clothes, and shoes to the childrens homes
and you must agree on the rules and terms on our charity work, you are not paid in this only paid from Allah for your great deeds
if interested you may contact the site here and let us know what you would like to help out in
thank you
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Rules and terms:

1. Must be commited to what is asked from you, if by chance anything comes up, you must inform one of the members asap.
2. Must be able to give the money or goods in a timely mannor, should not be more then 7 days once you recieve funds, some of these families are in desperate situatations and waiting to give funds or medications can result in a life or death situation.
3. Must follow through instructions what is given to you , on what family/families are to be given funds or goods, you may not , not do it cause you feel it is not the right family/families, we have already chosen who gets what, so no one is allowed to go in a differant direction then what they were instructed to.
4. If a known family/families are in need, we need the name, phone number, and 3 referances who can verify that, that family is in need and do not have means of support for what is asked.
5. We do not make promises to people to get them special things, example: heart monitoring devices or any device that by law we can not ship to Algeria./ or tell them we can transport them for surgeries outside of Algeria, or do surgeries that are costly beyound our means.
6. You must be honest on the funds recieved, and goods given to you, if by any chance the funds are missing or goods are missing and ill things have happen or stolden by the person recieving them, leagel action will be taken inside Algeria. I do not tolerate non honest people who will take or sell things and not give them to the poor.!
7. All things must be aproved and discussed by the board members, and let known when and what you can help with.

Selsoula

Selsoula
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Current mood:

Rules and terms:

1. Must be commited to what is asked from you, if by chance anything comes up, you must inform one of the members asap.
2. Must be able to give the money or goods in a timely mannor, should not be more then 7 days once you recieve funds, some of these families are in desperate situatations and waiting to give funds or medications can result in a life or death situation.
3. Must follow through instructions what is given to you , on what family/families are to be given funds or goods, you may not , not do it cause you feel it is not the right family/families, we have already chosen who gets what, so no one is allowed to go in a differant direction then what they were instructed to.
4. If a known family/families are in need, we need the name, phone number, and 3 referances who can verify that, that family is in need and do not have means of support for what is asked.
5. We do not make promises to people to get them special things, example: heart monitoring devices or any device that by law we can not ship to Algeria./ or tell them we can transport them for surgeries outside of Algeria, or do surgeries that are costly beyound our means.
6. You must be honest on the funds recieved, and goods given to you, if by any chance the funds are missing or goods are missing and ill things have happen or stolden by the person recieving them, leagel action will be taken inside Algeria. I do not tolerate non honest people who will take or sell things and not give them to the poor.!
7. All things must be aproved and discussed by the board members, and let known when and what you can help with.

Hi Chaoui,

I have just joined E-Dz, mainly because I saw your post " looking for volunteers" and I'd love to help.

Up to now, I live in Canada, Montreal, but inchallah by the end of September I'll be in Algeria, in Algiers more precisely. Please let me know more about your organization and about how I can contribute efficiently once there.

Last thing I want to add is that I'm doing this for none else than Allah's sakes and that I fear none else than Allah.

Please let me know how to get in touch with you.

salam

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

salam and welcome sis so nice u joined up with us, i will pm u in ur box here on the site my email addy ok and explain what all we are doing and thank u sooo much
rubbi mak

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

still need more please the rhamadan is coming and we will have a big project to do

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

our newest member is
Dr Mallem Noureddine : (a very famous endocrinologist here in Batna)
73 Cité 150 logements,
route de Biskra,
BATNA, 05000, ALGERIE.

the doctor will be helping us doing free medical treatment to the poor and handing out the medications and meters
so we welcome him to our charity and may allah reward him for his kindness

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
ameen.. very nice! see if you cn get him to come on and give us an idea of what the situation is like over there.
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

i will post what he emails me, he does not speak english, but will translate his emails from french into english, he will also send us photos of the clinic, and post our posters up in there smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> we just sent him out 2 boxes inchallah to help him out smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />