- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
Ok we have a good association who we will be helping us, we will be sending half our medicines and stuff to brother yacine and to this group in algers, i have befreinded a very nice british muslima who is willing to help us get our things to the poor in algers smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> they have a really good association trying to better algeria

so i need donations to help send out the inventory to this sister, so they may start helping asap, please send me a email on how u can donate to

mazashatat@hotmail.com or charity@e-dz.com

here is the link to the association who will be helping us

http://www.hopelanddz.com/1.html

thank you
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

we also need anykind of english books, english medical books, grammer books, etc,, used ones are fine, and if you can get a container full lmk cause the sister can help on that
these will be used in the schools, library, to help improve education in algeria smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
oh that's great sister.. the organization seems well established smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

WgxUpZ6.png

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

yes they are and so active and i feel we can grow and help more with them so all things have checked out with them and all things donated goes 100% to the people which is great, and great british muslimas running it smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

ok still need 100 more dollars please to send out the remaining boxes to algers and to brother yacine please

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
ok the money which u refunded can we send it to your private paypal?

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

yes khouya just do like i told u in the email ok smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> aishik beseff

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

like to thank everyone for the donations today inchallah allah reward all of you for helping out on this project
and i have sent thank you emails to all
thank you for helping us to help the needy and helping us to grow smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
rubbi mak

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
I'll catch you on msn chaouia. I need to speak to you about my donations bouncing back :o
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

inchallah khouya read ur pm smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> fatony

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

ok update, mashallah from all those great donations we were able to send out now 8 boxes, 4 going to brother yacine with medicines, sugar testing machines, glasses, and clothes for the unfornuate, and 4 going to the hope institute with medications, books, and sugar testing machines that they will hand out to the unfornuate,
we are still looking for any kind of english books, medical english books and dictonaries, sugar testing machines, glasses, donations, personal hygene stuff,
thanks to all of you we are able to get more things now to algerie smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

ok need donations to get more boxes out, english books, lightly used clothes, and glasses please

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

chaouia, why don't you come on msn anymore?

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

khouya i was on msn last night for 3 hours smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> be on tonight at 6pm my time inchallah

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

ok still need to mail out 3 more boxes then we are ok for awhile, anyone want to sponser a box?? each box is over 50lbs full of medical stuff

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

how much is it for a box?

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

ok good news one of the many boxes starting to be recieved in algerie so thank u for all ur support, tracking numbers show there are 4 more boxes whom cleared customs and waiting to be sent to brother yacine and the hope institute
this is an update from the hope institute

Salaam Alaikum,

Alhamdullilah we received the first box today. I'm amazed!! You used regular U.S. mail and we got it! SubhanAllah...

We have found a reputable pharmacist (known personally by a member of our staff) here who distributes medicine to the poor, so we will be giving them to her. We will also keep a stack of her business cards around to refer people in need. I will be getting her information tomorrow, insha'Allah, and will post the details for referrals.

Unless you had something else in mind, we will keep the books for our library (we have a children's program this summer and they will be quite useful).

Baraka Allahu Fiki!
Sister

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

so the Algerian mail does work.. I am very surprised that it got there in one piece. This second paragraph you pasted chaouia, who is it from?

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

just told u in the it above we sent boxes to the hope institute in algers, and to brother yacine, this is from the sister from the hope institute who is helping us get things to the poor in algerie and same time we are helping them with medical books, english books to help educate algerians smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> so she sent me a message that she got the first one, i waiting to see from brother yacine if he got his cause tracking number says it cleared algers customs on the 22cd and sent to ain baida inchallah smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

yes the mail works loool they dont even open up the boxes no more so its all good,

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

ok anouther update from the sis at the hope institute on the boxes

Posted: Fri 30 May, 2008 3:25

2nd box arrived yesterday...we've got some other contacts now for distribution. We are making sure that qualified professionals are the ones giving the medicine out. Insha'Allah khair...