• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

yacinezeri

yacinezeri
  • Validating
  • 67 posts
salam

update :

i have just comming back from the poste office .
alhamdulilah i get the e-dz charity box mashallah with the meds and the sugar testing machines .

thank you all for all your support .

jazakoum allah koulla khair .
Win yebghan ad izur lemqam, ad izwir deg at wekham

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
thank you yacine,

Please we are in need of any kind of medical books at the hope institute in Algers, they must be in English only, so if anyone is going to Algerie or would like to mail them off you can get the address from the link posted, if you like to mail off you can put
c/o Mme L. Dib

http://www.hopelanddz.com/1.html

please lets see what we can do to help our new generation of medical workers in Algeria get the education they need to improve our system

( examples of books can be biology, health sciences. chemistry, medical dictonaries. cells, anything that has to do with science )
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

I would like to thank all of you who helped out in the month of May. You all made it possible for us to mail out the following :

500 bottles of medicines
70 sugar testing machines with strips
100 glasses
50 misc medical equipement
20 clothing outfits for the needy
100 personal hygene misc

our donations were at 450.00 for the month of May, and we are now into the new month of June, we are left with 300 dollars in donations to get more boxes out.
My Allah grant those who helped out, with wonderful rewards, and many duas are going from those who recieved the items to all of you who helped out. May the month of June be more rewarding.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
i am glad you made it chaouia.. alhamdulilah... keep working hard, we'll back u up all the way :D!

quick question: is it difficult to send more clothing or what? expensive shipping?
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

its not hard to get the things here in the states for free, its the shipping that is expensive and i also pay the extra 4.00 to get the tracking number and insurance on it so it does not get stolden,
so normally a box depends on the weight cost around 30-60 dollars a piece.
well will send this month so far going out, this week inchallah 8 more boxes so that will help these ones are already paid for,
then we going to start making the care boxes to sponsor some families for the Eid for clothes, toys, and shoes for the kids inchallah i like to get at least 10 families or more,
so if anyone has a family in mind send me their information please ok smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

thanks all of you

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
we have also decided to send posters of e-dz Charity to Algeria and take pics of the families receiving the goods with the posters (a way to show people that hamdulilah we are delivering and so that we can get more support)

WgxUpZ6.png

yacinezeri

yacinezeri
  • Validating
  • 67 posts
salam

update :

ilhamdo allah i get the second box this evening . thak you

all and barak allaho fikoum .

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

thanks for letting me know, i emailed u and got no response

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

ok thank u all for the help this is what we are in need of really bad n need to do some donation boxes up every where

1. Aiguilles (needles) pour Stylo injecteur d'insuline : 6 mm (enfant) et 8 mm (Adulte) +++

2. glasses any kinds of eye glasses used

3. Lancing devices and lancets : because patients who don't gave a glucometer can measure their blood glucose for free in his clinic. However, when he's ran out of lancets he can no longer help them out.

4. Amarel (Glimépiride) 2 and 4 mg. Glucophage (Metformin) 1000 mg.

5. Something "to apply locally" for decubitus ulcers (escarres). Many old poeple are suffering from this condition.

if u like to mail directly to the doc who is helping us here is his address

Dr Mallem Noureddine : 73 Cité 150 logements, route de Biskra, BATNA, 05000, ALGERIE.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

"Lancing devices and lancets" what are these?

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

to poke the finger for blood and machine used for putting the lancet into it and poking the finger to get blood, they are all over in the pharmacies for sale, really cheap in the states and uk, but in algerie they are hard to get :(

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

really? i went to get a blood test the other day and this indian had like millions of them. he poked my thumb and told me I have A+ blood type... I was like ok :D that was quick.

I'll see if I can get him to give me some

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

thanks khouya and u can mail right to the doctor these things as well, also the ones in algerie are bad and they break when using them causing then infections, sores and even hepatitis so this is anouther reason why we need good medical stuff :(

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

ok for the second set of boxes (first set was last month) second set is for this month

From the sister at hopeland institute in algers
Alhamdullilah, the first box of the second set arrived today,

Louise is away at the moment, but I left the videos, CDs and posters for her.

( we sent a box full of learning materials for the education of our doctors in english and some english learing materials for english classes as well,)