The fact that you're currently in the debates section proves that you have some interest in debating... and hopefully an opinionated mind So to make the debates section fun and easy, here are a couple of pointers you should keep in mind when posting...
- Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but you don't need to agree with it
- Don't personally attack individuals for their opinions, attack the concept that you disagree with
- Everyone likes a bit of heat, but try and remain civilised in what you post
- Give reasons behind your view, don't just state 'I don't agree', why don't you agree?
- The whole point of debating is to argue i.e debate, not everyone agrees with what someone has to say, so no useless posts saying 'don't argue' please