- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
salam alekum gang, are you smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> today?? This book is one of my Girlosophy series books it’s a great book for girls like me. ;) I recommend it to al the girl and maybe brothers if they like reading about real girls stories. I hope you love the book girls just like I loved it. smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Real girl’s stories is the girlosophy reportage book that focuses on girls and young women from around the world. Based on interviews and quotes from real girls, girlosophy-reagirls’stories shines the spotlight on the experiences, thoughts, beliefs, hopes and concerns of the girls in our midst as they face the reality of life as young women in the 21st century.

Girls don’t look in the mirror and ask, “What do I want for myself?” they look and wonder, “What do other people think”-Jennifer, Canada

Be happy with what you have, you have enough.-see Dewl, Sri Lanka

All girls think they have to be beautiful. There’s this impression among girls that you can be the most successful person, but if you’re ugly, no on will care.-Ashley, Australia

REAL GIRLS
MAKE THE BEST
ROLE MODEALS
FOR REAL GIRLS.

Posted Image

:I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody: