- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
ok for the next couple of months we are going to start getting care packages ready to be shipped out to Algerian families for Rhamadan they will have clothes for the whole family, personal hygene stuff, gifts for the kids,

we are ok in the personal hygene stuff, we have so much thanks to some great donations from some nurses,
I will need help in sending out boxes, gettting families names and addresses who are in need of them, and some toys and clothes
if you can help in anyway please lmk even if its just a pair of socks or a toy or a family u know in need ok
thanks
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

we will not be shipping out till the 2cd week of the rhamadan and we are making our charity site at

http://charity.e-dz.com/

thanks to beebo and his lovely work he did on the site, it will have our monthly goals, what we did, and list of volunteers, and inventory

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

ok we like to thank the Algerian Embassy here in DC for giving us 600 dollar check to help with our Rhamadan boxes smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

anyone want to help me get these together pm me ok can use all the help i can get