- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!

Well sit back have a some coffee or tea, enjoy reading all of the wonderful flavors we have here.

Can you smell them yet? Are you excited to start trying some? Did we make you hungry? If you answered yes to all three, then good! Now that you read all of them, started to drool, how about posting some of your best and favorite ones?

Come on, I know you have a few hidden you like to share with us!

Lets get cooking !!

P.S. Photos and step-by-steps, and videos WELCOME smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

♥JaNNaH♥

♥JaNNaH♥

Honorary Algerian

• Moderators
  • 5,092 posts

Current mood:
Thanks, you make me want to come in already :D

Just to remind you that we are currently trying to get recipes together for the website side of the forum and we would like to represent different regions of Algeria, if you have any recipes, or suggestions please let us know.

We hope to put any unused recipes here on the forum and with a link to here from the website, inshallah this will be a growing project like our derja one, there is a limited choice for recipes in english out there in cyber space!!

As I say even you haven't got the recipe, but know the name of something you would like to see on here, let us know and we'll see what we can do inshallah ;)
Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return

Posted Image