• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
Morituri

Algérie, les années noires... Retour sur 10 ans de folie meurtrière. Bande annonce du film Morituri. Sortie en France le 25 avril 2007 site internet : www.morituri-lefilm.com Un film de Okacha Touita, d'après l'oeuvre de Yasmina Khadra. Avec Miloud Khetib Bande originale : Rachid Taha

http://beta.dailymot...ilmcom_politics
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

Gucci

Gucci
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Current mood:
Hope the movie will be better as the novel...

Malek

Malek
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Current mood:

Hope the movie will be better as the novel...

Which novel from Yasmina Khadra ? you mean " A quoi rêvent les loups " ?

Yasmina Khadra, real name Mohammed Moulessehoul, born in 1955 in the Algerian Sahara, very good novelist, well known and saluted in all over the world, at least between readers, where many of his novels, in particular : " l'imposture des mots" and "Cousine K" are translated in 22 countries.

I appreciate his work, his simple style and efficient as well, make his brilliant talent particular.

The Nobel's price J.M Coetzee see in that prolific author a novelist from first order.

Gucci

Gucci
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Current mood:

Which novel from Yasmina Khadra ? you mean " A quoi rêvent les loups " ?

There's a novel by the name of Morituri. You should know that the character of commissaire LLOB is present in 3 or 4 novels. The best IMO is L'Automne Des Chimères.

Yasmina Khadra, real name Mohammed Moulessehoul, born in 1955 in the Algerian Sahara, very good novelist, well known and saluted in all over the world, at least between readers, where many of his novels, in particular : " l'imposture des mots" and "Cousine K" are translated in 22 countries.

I appreciate his work, his simple style and efficient as well, make his brilliant talent particular.

Yeah, I know that. He's my favourite author. His last novel "Ce que le jour doit à la nuit" was a gem !