• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
May update

I would like to thank all of you who helped out in the month of May. You all made it possible for us to mail out the following :

500 bottles of medicines
70 sugar testing machines with strips
100 glasses
50 misc medical equipement
20 clothing outfits for the needy
100 personal hygene misc

our donations were at 450.00 for the month of May, and we are now into the new month of June, we are left with 300 dollars in donations to get more boxes out.
My Allah grant those who helped out, with wonderful rewards, and many duas are going from those who recieved the items to all of you who helped out. May the month of June be more rewarding.
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

June updates

Like to thank everyone for the wonderful work they did.

300 Bottles of Tylenol

280 bottles of Excedrins

1o more outfits for the Rhamadan boxes

5 surgical kits

10 boxes of gauze

10 hand sanatizers

10 boxes of latex gloves

24 medical training DVD's

20 medical training posters

3 medical training VHS

43 pairs of glasses

7 medical books

20 toothpaste (for the Rhamadan boxes coming up)

20 toothbrushes (for the Rhamadan boxes coming up)

1 set of cruthes

We also helped out 2 elderly with medications and testing supplies to last them for more then a year, we like to thank SidAli for the information and help for these 2 elderlies that we helped out.

Please we are low on onetouch sugar meters, lancets, and alcohol pads, along with eye glasses, please while its summer maybe you can do a week drive to get more, just think of all those who are in need of them smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

keep up the great work, and you can send an email here or to me on how you like to help out this month, may Allah reward all of you for your great work.

Sincerly

sister Faiza

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
sugar meters... are they easy to take into the country? are you finding patients who need them?
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

yes easy to take, just remove them out of the packaging, make sure they are onetouch meters, many in need of it high sugar levels number one death in Algeria

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
ya latif..thanks for the info khti.. i will email this company in uk..see if they can sell me a few at a discount price

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

JULY UPDATE:

This month we were a bit slow, but ilhumduallah we did get to manage to get some things sent out, and inchallah the month of Aug. will be better for us.

1. Helped out a family in Tizi whom just had a baby boy, the baby was in need of medications for epilepsy and had to stay one week in the hospital before being let home with his mom, ilhumduallah we have supplied the family with clothes, food, and medications for 2 years for this little child. like to really thank Mr Jurgerten for informing me and letting Samir (mybrother) go with him to see the family and get the materials they were in need of.

2. We have at the same time helped out a family in Algers, whom were in need of baby items, with no means of support for a lovely little girl, and inchallah what little we did for this great family, they were so happy and greatful. Like to thank Mme Nounou for contacting me.

3. Sent 200 bottles of Advil back and body tablets.
4. Sent 30 One Touch sugar machines with strips
5. Sent 2 pairs of Crutches for 2 child with MS
6. Sent 200 pairs of eye glasses

I would like to thank Mr. Jurgerten for his great work he did for us on a family in need, Mr Samir for his time and 30 glasses wow, Mme NouNou for her time and informing me, Mrs Joy for 120 glasses and 200 bottles of Advil wow, Mr Bilal for 50 glasses wow, and all the others who are dedicated to helping out, and inchallah letting us to grow to reach out to help more in need. May you all be rewarded in your kindness.