9 replies to this topic

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
salam all,
Soon inshallah I will be receiving information via mail of a similar case as Mounib's. The kid is Algerian, 4yrs old and has a tumour (nas2al llah al 3afia). This tumour goes down from his neck to his heart.. it's relatively large and needs an operation to remove it.

The kid was taken to France but the doctors said that the surgery will be very difficult as it is close to the Aorta (main heart artery) so they refused to operate. They told the family that only the US hospitals can perform such operation.

inshallah once we get the data about the kid, we will try our best to help him like we did with Mounib.

The kid is the son of my father's friend so don't worry about any issues of authenticity or anything. Everything will be provided before you all.

What got to me was the fact that the kid is such a nice chap... he is always picked on in school and we need to help him.

I'll keep you posteD!
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
thanks khouya, and i had already discussed with fatony yesterday, once we get the medical papers faxed and translated into english, i will be submitting an application at the saudi embassy for the king fahad charity medical fund for muslims, they do wonderful work and help, they had have the hospital where little mounib was at for his surgery,
so we submit the application, inchallah they accept it most the time they do smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />, then they tell us what hospital to send the baby to, they do pay for all, except plane tickets, but i am sure with all the great hearts out there we can manage to get those, also make duas that the usa can help this little boy, and he is able to come here, once here inchallah there are many algerian families who will help to lodge them and take them back and forth to the hospital,
if anyone can help translate the papers properly please contact me or fatony, also we need some ideas how should we go about when the time comes to ask for donations for travel? all input is welcomed and aprciated smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

thanks khouya for letting us know of this little one and inchallah may we help him
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Assalamu alaikom all,

Sorry I had to delete some of the posts here to keep this topic relevant.

Anyway, I have received all the documents from the Boy's father along with X-rays, Doctor's reports and Photos.

This case is currently in my hands and no second party is involved.

Chaouia, we need to sit together inshallah and come up with a strategy on how to go about resolving this.

I will post the two medical reports as translated NOW, and will post the photos and X-rays tomorrow inshallah.

Details:

Surname: AFIANE
Forename: Ahmed
Diagnosis: Cervical and mediastinal cystic lymphangioma
Date of surgery: April 2007
Surgeons: Pr Chaouche and Dr Bessad
Anaesthetist: Dr Bensalem

Some recent news:
Ahmed and his family went to France to try and get him treated, but the doctors there refused to do the complicated surgery as they feared for the kid's life.

The doctor recommended that the operation should be done in the US where they have sophisticated surgical equipement for this sort of illness.

Ahmed underwent a surgury in Algeria and had his tumour reduced.

Please refer to the medical report for info.

Finally, as this is the holy month of ramadhan, we urge our members here to try and see if they could help in anyway possible especially by Duah as the reward is great. If you think other people can help, please refer them to the forums here and inshallah I shall do my best to answer all their questions.

Photos and xrays to be posted I.A.

Attached Files

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

yah khouya see me tonight i be available at 6pm my time ok, and we will get this going, this has to be started quickly so please try to be on line sometime tonight, i will keep my msn open ok and thank u soo much for getting this information for me smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

also anyone in saudi who has some time to help out please email me here at the site would need you also

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Sorry for the delay,
I have attached photos of Ahmed.

As you can see the tumour goes down from his neck, passed his shoulder blade and close to his heart. It's rather serious.

Other updates are that I have contacted St George's Children's Hospital in London and they told me that they will gladly take a look at Ahmed's file and X-rays.. So this is positive news inshallah.

Keep the Du'ah strong.

Fatony

Attached Files

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

fatony, if u want me to help, u need to be able to be on line when i am, or if u going to do this alone, then say so, but this should have been dealt with before, and i am on short time, i leave in 3 weeks for algerie so lmk what u are doing?
thanks

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
salam

sorry for the late reply, but I have finally looked at this and If you guys need anything just let me know that I have to do to help inshallah.

WgxUpZ6.png

Omron

Omron
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Current mood:
What was the out come of this ?
  • Abu Daoud likes this

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

to be honest, I got him an appointment in Great Ormond Street hospital and they wanted to see the contents of the tumour. After that, the hospital offered to prepare the visa application for Ahmed to come. His father, like any typical algerian though we/or the hospital were joking or wasting his time so I returned the file to the father and never followed up.

Omron

Omron
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Current mood:
that sounds ridiculous.

The father is your dads friend ? Didnt ur dad have words with him,

Wasting his time ? What is he doing thats so important

You should follow this up again,

If this is true then im sorry but u need to get the father to a screw to check his mindset