• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,651 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor

salam Everyone :) miss me?

As per the email that was sent to you, E-DZ has been online for more than 11 years. The last 4 years however have been very quiet and "dead' per se as the world of social media took over. I believe that now with the saturation of these platforms, deep-rooted communities like ours have a chance to be revived and moved forward. To do that, it's important to redefine the new direction, mission, and goals of the communities.

It's for this reason that I have called on you all. I wanted to see if we still have that kind of community who are willing to help revive and move this forward in a new light and new direction or is it time for me to just let go of this project and let it dissolve.

I can't wait to see your replies  ^_^

WgxUpZ6.png

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,697 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating

Hello Beebo, and all e-dz community that I miss so much!

Fatony when are you bringing your daughter so I can teach her to be a feminist :D ?

I am glad to receive this "invitation" today, e-dz has always been very dear to me, although I disappeared in the last few years, and I am sorry for letting you down.

I would do my best to be here and to help as much as I can (although I cannot promise much but I will do my best), I'll try to include my students if possible since they are very motivated, willing to take action in situations like this one (and  they have more free time than I do :P)

can't wait to see the others back!

Saffron

Saffron
  • Girls
  • 488 posts

Current mood: Tired

Hello, it's nice that e-dz still exist and i hope will be active again. Now i have big family, which i received unexpectedly :D. Two girls of husband and one mine :). But this year we are suffering the hard illness of one our girl - she got neuroblastoma :(.

Don't waste your time and words vainly, both can't be returned back.
Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,651 posts

Hello, it's nice that e-dz still exist and i hope will be active again. Now i have big family, which i received unexpectedly :D. Two girls of husband and one mine :). But this year we are suffering the hard illness of one our girl - she got neuroblastoma :(.

salam sis!! it's great to hear that you've got a big family mashallah!! I do pray that Allah swt helps you with your daughter's illness inshallah and may she get better soon and give you and your family patience

• Saffron likes this

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 796 posts

Current mood: Dead

helloooo everybody !!! i was summoned and here iam !!! probably you don't remember me but i remember all of you !! nice to see u all again

To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour ====> Tamazgha Forever In My Heart

Apocalypse

Apocalypse

revolution

• Darja Gurus
  • 1,697 posts

Current mood: Procrastinating

I remember you Wanted Dead, you're the one who described me as an empty box :disgust: ! You probably don't remember that! :D I filled it up ever since :) 

Nice to read you again Saffron, congratulations for the big family and good luck for the illness, get well soon.

Beebo I may disappear again in the next 5 to 8 weeks because it's the most stressful time of the year, loads of work to do, when you decide to speak of this mysterious project please send me a reminder to my mailbox, like the one I received about ten years ago or more, when I registered in e-dz but wasn't using it :P it started with: shame on you! :P I loved it so much it brought me back to e-dz, I miss Ryma by the way!

Cheers!

•eve•

•eve•
  • Validating
  • 364 posts
Contributor

salam ✌✌

Well I haven't been summoned, ouch! *wiping tears off my face*
Late night nostalgia brought me here, or perhaps it was fate.

Anyways, how have you all been!? 
And how can I help??

Posted Image

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,651 posts

helloooo everybody !!! i was summoned and here iam !!! probably you don't remember me but i remember all of you !! nice to see u all again

salam Wanted... of course we all remember who you are!! inshallah you're doing well.. good to see you! :) 

I remember you Wanted Dead, you're the one who described me as an empty box :disgust: ! You probably don't remember that! :D I filled it up ever since :)

Nice to read you again Saffron, congratulations for the big family and good luck for the illness, get well soon.

Beebo I may disappear again in the next 5 to 8 weeks because it's the most stressful time of the year, loads of work to do, when you decide to speak of this mysterious project please send me a reminder to my mailbox, like the one I received about ten years ago or more, when I registered in e-dz but wasn't using it :P it started with: shame on you! :P I loved it so much it brought me back to e-dz, I miss Ryma by the way!

Cheers!

It's ok Apocalypse.. Life is a set of priorities, so make sure you take care of those priorities first inshallah :) 

salam ✌✌

Well I haven't been summoned, ouch! *wiping tears off my face*
Late night nostalgia brought me here, or perhaps it was fate.

Anyways, how have you all been!? 
And how can I help??

eve!!!! I actually tried summoning all the active members.. the only thing I have access to is your emails that you use on the forums, so I sent an email to all active members (including you) ... your email is either dead or it's in your junk mail lol

Well to be honest, i want us to move things within the community.. We need to re-invent ourselves and find out where to go from here and what our goal is. The bigger the group, the more effective we'll be inshallah.

I want to hear everyone's thoughts on this

• •eve• likes this