- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
The person with the right answer will get a.......... OK this is just an Islamic fun game and most of all beneficial (hopefully).Enjoy

QUESTION 1

In which year was the prophet Mohamed (PBUH) born?
Options:
a) .2000
b) .The year of the elephant
c) . 25

Who can give me the right answer?

Now just a reminder that I am the owner of the answers so just keeping answering who ever once I get online or if i on line I'll tell ya the winners/winner.

GOOD LUCK.!!

:I dont know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody:

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful
hw come no one gave an answer its too easy.
okay so he was born in the year of the elephant, I learned this in school ten years ago so I dnt remember the date but I kno he born in a monday & it was called the year of the elephant cause Abraha had full army & was riding elephants & said that he dared god to stop him from desrtoyin al ka3ba so came from the sky birds carrying rocks which killed his elephants after dropped on them..

سورة الفيل
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
"ألم تر كيف فعل ربك بأصحب الفيل1ألم يجعل كيدهم في تضليل2 وأرسل عليهم طيرا أبابيل 3 ترميهم بحجارة من سجيل 4 فجعلهم كعصف مأكول 5"
صدق الله العظيم

what happens now roukaya do I get to ask a question,it will b fun to 4 e-dz members to test each others Islamic info.

so here is my question & u guys better play.I hope its okay with u roukaya.

now since its my first question am gonna give u a real easy one.

who was called ''the sowrd of god''?
no cheating is allowed.

What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
hmmmmm How can I know that my answer is right ??!! :D ....

I am really bad in such things .... why you didn't ask me something like : "what are arkanu al islam ???" :D : thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats an easy question !!!!

buuut sword of God .... hmmmm I am thinking on " Ali " , he had the first sword in Islam I think , with the two peaks ... I'am not sure if he is also called the sword of God ... but I guess ...

can I use a fiffty fiffty Joker ?? :D and besides .... you have to give us some answer possibilities !!!!!!! :helpsmilie: :whistle:

but in general I find it's a very good Idea of making some questions about Islam history or Islam in general !! so we all can improve our base knowledge ^_^ ...

Quran reciter

Quran reciter
  • Girls
  • 703 posts

Current mood:
well the sahabi who was called "sword of God" or " " is sayeeduna "Kalid ibnu Alwalid" ....:D

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

I really did think it was an easy question.
okay ur answer demi is wrong sorry.yes very good QR
the right answer is KHALID IBN ALWALID.
I'll even tell the story behind it 4 u...
when Khalid went to meet the prophet to declare that he has become muslim,he entered the tent with his sword then noticed so said:
''forgive me prophet of god I forgot to leave my sword out side.''
mohamed[p.b.u.h] saw that he was getting his sword out so he said:
'' your sword has been mighty on muslims,I ask from god that as of this day it will be in the service of Islam.''
he then put his hand on the sword & said:
''this is the sword of god''

دخل خالد ابن الوليد على خيمة رسول الله ليعلن اسلامه,فلاحظ أنه قد نسي ترك سيفه في الخارج فقال:
"سامحني يا رسول الله قد دخلت عليك بسيفي"
و كان قد هم باخراج سيفه,فرد عليه الرسول:
لقد كان سيفك على المسلمين شديدا و اني لأدعو الله أن يكون في خدمة الاسلام من اليوم"
ثم لاحظ أن خالد كان قد أخرج السيف من غمده فوضع يده على سيف خالد و قال:
"سيف الله المسلول"

p.s:I remember now the prophet was born 12[first spring ربيع لأول ]mars.on a monday.

Quran reciter

Quran reciter
  • Girls
  • 703 posts

Current mood:
:( Writersssss that's not fair ...i gave a correct answer and u didn't even mentionne me... <_<

Alright... try to answer my question :oioi:

What is the Surat that the word "ALLAH3 has been meotionned in every verse of it ???

ps: remember sis no cheatinggggggggggggg :D

Quran reciter

Quran reciter
  • Girls
  • 703 posts

Current mood:
Writersssssssssssssss i do exist in this life .... <<<< :dontgetit: why is she keep ignoring my repliesssssssss :sad:???

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
chaaaaaaoooooooooosss :D :D :D :D

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
The first who built the Ka3ba was Ibrahim 3aleihi ssalam ^^ ... I am good , I know , don't tell me that :D I will also answer QRs question , I am thinking of the suras I know where the word Allah is mentioned in each verse .... hmmm it must be a short sura ^_^ ... let meeee thiiink

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Quran reciter)-->
QUOTE(Quran reciter @ Jan 15 2009, 10:23 AM) View Post
Writersssssssssssssss i do exist in this life .... <<<< :dontgetit: why is she keep ignoring my repliesssssssss :sad:???[/quote]
no,omg this connection is drivin me crazy,I really couldnt c ur reply the second time so I thought u didnt ask a question y would I ignore u if am comin 2 visit u in stif b4 I leave inchalah,it wouldnt b a very smart thing 2 do..lOOL
okay I'll take off my question & leave urs.
but i did say very good QR in my relpy to correct demi.
am gonna reset the connection so I'll answer 2morrow okay...
no bad feelings btw sis I hope...

Quran reciter

Quran reciter
  • Girls
  • 703 posts

Current mood:
ohhh sister ... dont take me for serious lol!!!! that's just me i always act foolish....

Demi ur wrong lol the suraa is not short at all but its in the last quater of quranN.... hehe squeeze ur mind bro com'on com'on lol :D

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
huuuuuuuhhh in the last Quarter !!!!!!!!!! welll then I can't answer without "cheating" XD ...

I only know from Surat Mulk till end and from Yasin till Fat7 ... buuuuuuuuuuuuuut I won't repeat them all now and count check each verse !!! and if it's in surat al moudjadala then I will never get the answer :surrender: Besides I also wanted to make a question... :crybaby: :D

Quran reciter

Quran reciter
  • Girls
  • 703 posts

Current mood:
cheaterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... ur banned from posting untill the next 5 minutes!!! hehehehe

mashallah brother u have pretty strong relationship with Quran.... hope u'll strengthen it even more and more .... May ALLAH give u good knowlege of Quran and good apply of it :D

I guess its ur tern now to ask us a question ??? :D

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:
my turn to make question :P :P :P :P ... a difficult one :

who was the first man who made a call for prayer ?? :D

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
FINALLY! :rolleyes:

OK you guys can keep on asking ISLAMIC questions and replying to each other.

He is BILAL. smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
ol

I'm :sorry: I used to have a list of this whole Islamic questions game but I lost it..so I'm not sure what to ask.

Barak allaho feekom. :surrender:

demi

demi
  • Moderators
  • 1,385 posts

Current mood:

FINALLY! :rolleyes:
OK you guys can keep on asking ISLAMIC questions and replying to each other.
He is BILAL. smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
ol
I'm :sorry: I used to have a list of this whole Islamic questions game but I lost it..so I'm not sure what to ask.
Barak allaho feekom. :surrender:

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight !!!! it was Bilal . well I wanted also the name of his family tree , but okkk , .. I let you pass this question :D :D

aaaaaah Nooooo question ROUKAYA ??? beee a little creative !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like : wich sura has the longest verse ??? ooooor What was the name of the uncle of our prophet (s.a.a.w.s.) ?? ooooooor who are the four khalifa after the prophet (s.a.a.w.s.) ??? ooooooor how many prophets and "nabiyyin" are mentioned in Qur2an ??? and maaany many mooore

Soo who will answer the four questions will have 4 points :D !!!

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight !!!! it was Bilal . well I wanted also the name of his family tree , but okkk , .. I let you pass this question :D :D

aaaaaah Nooooo question ROUKAYA ??? beee a little creative !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like : wich sura has the longest verse ??? ooooor What was the name of the uncle of our prophet (s.a.a.w.s.) ?? ooooooor who are the four khalifa after the prophet (s.a.a.w.s.) ??? ooooooor how many prophets and "nabiyyin" are mentioned in Qur2an ??? and maaany many mooore

Soo who will answer the four questions will have 4 points :D !!!

Mind you bro, but my mind has being blocked!!I'm sowy.

Quran reciter

Quran reciter
  • Girls
  • 703 posts

Current mood:
OHHH brother Demi ... i really wanna answer ur questions but ur making our brains stop right here!!!! can't u go down a lil bit to our level bro !!!!....:lol: looool

alright alright no joking anymore....i'll jus start answering ur questions seriously :D:
1-Surat ALBAQARA verse 282
2-the name of the prophet's uncle is ABU TALIB
3-The 4 khalifa are: Sayiduna Abu BAKR, OMAR IBNU ALKHATTAB ,OTHMAN IBNU AFFAN and ALI IBNU ABITALIB...May ALLAH be please with them all
4-25 protphet and messenger has been mentioned in the holy Quran

Shall i ask my question now ....or shall wait untill u correct my answers bro ??? :D

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
I'm spinning out and loosing my mind dem....

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

QR u gave the right answers so u should ask a new question now ;) ..if u dnt I will.. :P