- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

Guess what happen to him??? Nothing... after all is his wife...

In Saudi you have so much freedom that you even have the freedom to throw your wife from a second floor window.

Jezz... Saudi was supose to be the most Islamic country in the world.

Watch the video and tell if that is Islamic... If not what is Saudi after all...

hmmmmm

:I dont know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody:

Ozzy

Ozzy

Think different 

• Moderators
  • 1,550 posts

Current mood: Inspired
Oh my days! :o
That is disgusting, how could he even do such a thing.
They way he left her there as well and when she finally fell, how she hit the other balcony on the way down.
May Allah (swt) save our Mothers, Sisters, Wives and Daughters from such men, Insha'Allah. ameen.

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
I will need to excuse the non-Muslim in the street when they believe that I am oppressed..or anything like that.

- Mohammed

- Mohammed
  • Members
  • 496 posts

Current mood:
She already out on the balcony before he comes to the window?

She seems to throw her legs of the edge.

Shes hanging on for some time with just her hands. In that positon it would have been easy to push her off. It looks as if he is supporting her.

In my opinion it doesnt look as if she has been 'thrown out'. Truth has been distorted here ...
A day spent without learning is a day wasted

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
No it has not, the truth is very clear .

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
well things like this happen not just in saudi but in the whole world and they do not go unnoticed, so don't think all saudis are like this, or they can do it and get away with it, u find sick crazy people in all walks of life, i just hope the lady rather its his wife or sister or lover is ok and did not die or get seriously hurt.
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
LOL I am sure she got seriously hurt,may Allah reward them what they deserve. :D

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
That will teach her not to make his Chorba too hot next time!

on a serious side, I agree with Chaouia. Sick minded people are everywhere, a good example is that suicide bomber in Pakistan and the guy who killed 10 people in a school yesterday in Finland.... These criminals should be imprisoned or killed!
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

That will teach her not to make his Chorba too hot next time!

on a serious side, I agree with Chaouia. Sick minded people are everywhere, a good example is that suicide bomber in Pakistan and the guy who killed 10 people in a school yesterday in Finland.... These criminals should be imprisoned or killed!

:mellow: :paranoid: OH MY GOD faty you re a violent young man,i feel sorry for ur future wife,Allah be with her.

Katri

Katri
  • Girls
  • 11 posts

Current mood:
the violence around is increasing at worrying speed. people are more intrested on making money than paying attention to people near them. just look what happened here yesterday!! those victims could have easily been my sister or my brother.
now there are speculations that maybe the man who killed those people yesterday was a friend of the man who did the similar act a year ago and killed 9people.