SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
LOVE?!

Posted Image

What is LOVE? I asked myself.

I always I wanted to investigate this beautiful emotion that ALLAH has created for us, as it came across my mind often and the only sort i think about is the same sort you're think of RIGHT NOW!

What is the first image that pops up in your mind when you hear this word LOVE?

Is this what you got *two lovers together*

Love could be for ANYONE (ALLAH (JJ) mother,father,sister,brother,husband...music)..etc.

LOVE has many sorts to it:

**Loving souls which I guess is known as the ‘blind love’ loving the person’s soul regardless of their appearance followed by interest.

** Loving beauty, I am not sure about this kind of love if it lasts long, loving the person not for their inner beauty but for their outer beauty.

Love is convergence,Love is linked to mercy, without love there is no mercy > without mercy there is no Love.

If there was no love no one would think of an intimacy relations.

Now Imagine if there was no LOVE on earth?

Random Thoughts and Reflections on Love

Love is the answer to "all" questions!

Could it be that Love is a story that can never be fully expressed?

Love is a bond or connection between two people that results in trust, intimacy, and an interdependence that enhances both partners.

Love is the ability and willingness to allow those you care for to be what they choose for themselves, without any insistence that they satisfy you. - Leo Buscaglia

Love is comforting someone in need of Love and having them know that somebody cares.

Love is looking past imperfections in your partner and seeing the beautiful person inside. True love seeks the happiness and well being of your partner. Love expresses itself in the mutual respect you demonstrate to your partner.

Love is expressed when you are being someone who loves someone for who they are, not who you think they should be.

Love is embracing differences and discovering ways in which to build a common lifestyle, share decision-making, and taking equal responsibility for the results.

"If you Loved me, you would. . ." Not! Love is not manipulative. It must never be used to get others to do what you want. When you Love someone you never ask them to sacrifice a part of themselves in the name of Love. This form of manipulation contaminates our Love for another.

For more on WHAT IS LOVE?

:I dont know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody:

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

The Isalmic LOVE

**"And of His Signs is that He created mates for you from yourselves that you might find peace of mind in them, and He put between you love and compassion"
Chapter 30, verse 21 of al-Qur'an

**"It is He Who created from a single person, and made his mate of like nature in order that he might dwell with her - in love"
Chapter 7, verse 189 of al-Qur'an

English woman

English woman
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Current mood:
A wonderful topic, thank you

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
:D And you're welcome sis.

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
Love tastes good.

Posted ImageHow beautiful is it to hear someone saying we love you? It makes ones feel good about themselves you start to love and value your self more it’s not that easy to get people to love you, love is the comfort of ones heart to the other when you feel comfortable around the person you love them you wish to be around them all the time you wish to be with them forever. Love is like a gift you must only exchange love with the one who gifts it to you.Posted Image

What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose.

~ Henry Ward Beecher

You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

~ Sam Keen

Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.

~ David Grayson

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
http://offthecontrar...ts-are-for.html

Science Fact – Broken Hearts

Many of us have experienced heartache in our lives, and some would go so far as to say that they suffered from a “broken heart”. We have all heard this expression ad nauseum in conversation, literature, and in an abundance of songs. But is there any literal meaning to the term? Can your heart actually break when left by a lover, or when finding out that your child had died overseas?

Well, there is recent evidence suggesting that people who are faced with sudden, intense emotional stress can develop serious heart muscle weakness. This is called Takotsubo cardiomyopathy, stress cardiomyopathy, or simply “broken heart syndrome”. People with this condition can have symptoms that feel like a massive heart attack, including:

* Shortness of breath

* Severe chest pain

* Low blood pressure

* Congestive heart failure

Broken heart syndrome is a relatively new idea, so the mechanism isn’t well understood. However, it is believed to be caused by a huge release of adrenaline from your adrenal glands (the glands that sit on top of your kidneys) when you experience sudden emotional trauma. This massive amount of adrenaline will “stun” your heart muscle, preventing it from working properly.

Although stress cardiomyopathy is life threatening, it is surprisingly reversible. Unlike real heart attacks, you can recover from a broken heart in a matter of days to weeks with little to no permanent damage. The only problem is that you could have serious consequences or even die during the initial phase.

Is there any good news to this? Well, the symptoms are so severe that you’re unlikely to ignore it. And if you recover (which often happens) you shouldn’t have any permanent damage to your heart. Finally, there is no increased risk of recurrence. If you have one broken heart, you’re no more likely to suffer from another broken heart than anyone else.

Posted Image

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

LOVE = a 4 letter word with a heavy meaning. Can lead to depression, hallucinations, stress......

BUT without Love =
no life;
no real emotions;
no marriage and
no bond with anyone....

Quran reciter

Quran reciter
  • Girls
  • 703 posts

Current mood:

I love u all for the sake of ALLAH

:D
:wub:

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
:wub: :wub: And me too heaps...a7baki allah althay a7babteny feeh :D :D

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

Love, love ,love
A word so deep in meaning that one can't understands till he falls in love.
Love is to give without waiting for a reward.Love is the combination of two souls as being one soul.Love lasts forever.Love is to see your lover happy even if he/she is without you.
Love =to give

K.F.C

K.F.C
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Current mood:
What about love bite?
MMM...Can't Beat That Taste ...

writersfreedom

writersfreedom

The Beauty and The Prince

• Super Moderators
  • 5,369 posts

Current mood: Cheerful

What about love bite?

u mean when love stings? :D
What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel ......

Posted Image

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 796 posts

Current mood: Dead
wooww :D why the title is written in big letters :D
To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour ====> Tamazgha Forever In My Heart

Lori Colson

Lori Colson
  • Girls
  • 135 posts

Current mood:

True love is to give without waiting for a reward
True love is to sacrifice for the happiness of your beloved

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:

What about love bite?

Love bite is something physical and my topic is about love as an emotion. Nothing else. :rolleyes:

touta

touta
  • Girls
  • 842 posts

Current mood: Depressed
i like the subject sister thank you :D
:lol: laughing is good but not all the time ;)

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
Oh really! well I'm pleased that you do sis :D

Denny crane

Denny crane
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Current mood:
L - is for the way you look at me
O - is for the only one I see
V - is very, very extraordinary
E - is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please dont break it
Love was made for me and you

Artist nat king cole ,Words by milt gabler and music by bert kaempfert
Posted Image

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA

SAEEDA~ROUKAYA
  • Girls
  • 2,491 posts

Current mood:
aww that was very nice.

Wanted Dead

Wanted Dead

Senior Talker

• Members
  • 796 posts

Current mood: Dead
what a world !!! they don't like valentine's day , but they do talk about love :P