• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Beebo

Beebo
  • Admin
  • 6,655 posts

Current mood: Busy Contributor
salam everyone,

I know many of you have heard lectures and khutab after Ramadan about whether we want to be Ramadaniyeen or Rabbarniyeen...

Ramadaniyeen means people who worship Allah swt only in Ramadan, Rabbaniyeen are those who worship Allah swt all year long or in other words everything they do in their is for the sake of Allah swt.

Let's just take a few things which we should try to do after Ramadan.

- Fasting is known to be the best deed to Allah swt, so let's start by first making up for what we missed in Ramadan and then moving on to the six days of shawal. As we know 30 + 6 = 36 and we know that Allah swt the generous always grants his people 10X the reward which means 36 X 10 = 360 which is why in the Hadith the prophet Mohammed PBUH says that "if someone fasts the holly month of Ramadan with full Iman and then follows it with 6 days of shawal, it's like as if he fasted for a whole year"

- Reading Quran, we should be able to read Quran everyday. If not everyday then we should atleast dedicate some time for it so that we can stay connected the all mighty god. The prophet Mohammed PBUH said that for every letter we read, we get one reward, but then we know that Allah swt the most generous of all always multiplies that by 10 so we get 10 rewards for each letter we read. To top it all off, the prophet PBUH said that someone that finds it difficult to read it because of their mother tongue will get double the reward of someone who can read it, one for trying and one for reading... and of course we can't forget Allah swt and his generosity. So there is no excuse whether you can read it or not YOU HAVE TO TRY.

- Kiyam Ellil or Night Prayer, it is known that it is the best act that cleanses the soul. Most scholars say that praying a few rakaat after Isha when you get home are considered Night prayer, of course not as good as the time before Fajr, but still better than nothing. So why deprive ourselves from something the easy rewards which I'm sure one day we'll for sure need.

These are just a few reminders which I wanted to share with everyone, I hope that you take them and try them inshallah and May Allah help us to do better and achieve the best levels of Iman.
  • Amina and Apocalypse like this

WgxUpZ6.png

bentAljazair

bentAljazair
  • Girls
  • 989 posts

Current mood:
Thanks jazaka Allah koul kheir Beebo.

It is good to start 3ibada in Ramadhan and carry on after. For example 3ibada of wudu’ . Perform Wudu’ before you sleep every night and then on your bed recite aya “Koursi” and the last ayas of surat “Albaqara”.
Perform wudu’ before you leave home.
You know what... in few time you will find yourself making wudu’ all the time to be always in Tahara.

May Allah helps us clean our heart as we clean our body.

salam
NEVER FORGET GAZA - NEVER FORGIVE ZIONISTS - BOYCOTT ISRAEL

Algeriano

Algeriano
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Current mood:
jazaka allahu kair khoia

i think this is a very important reminder for all of us as im sure that we all notice the mosques and musallas get empty after ramadan and the number of ppl who show up in prayers are much less then the number you would see during the holy month of ramadan. we hav to remind ourselves that allah is always there watching what we do cuz lot of us think that its ok to sin cuz its not ramadan anymore and thats wrong. so ask allah to guide us all and may he strenghten our iman.

ameen.
"Salvation is in Sincerity"

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

Current mood: Tired
Baraka Allaho fik khoya ...
well , I want to add salat arawatib to the list , a good habitude if we take them ...
-2 before Fadjr
-4 bofre Dohr
-2 after dohr
- 2 after maghreb
- 2 after Eishaa

السنن الرواتب هي التي كان يحافظ عليها النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم، ولا يكاد يدعها، وقد وردت في حديث عائشة وأم حبيبة - رضي الله عنهما -عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أنه قال: "ما من عبد مسلم يصلي لله تعالى في كل يوم اثنتي عشرة ركعة تطوعاً غير فريضة إلا بنى الله له بيتاً في الجنة - أو قال إلا بني له بيت في الجنة - أربعاً قبل الظهر وركعتين بعدها، وركعتين بعد المغرب، وركعتين بعد العشاء، وركعتين قبل صلاة الغداة" رواه الترمذي، وأصله في صحيح مسلم.

PS: translate plz !
من كل بستان زهرة, من كل سماء نجمة و من كل بحر لؤلؤة

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

I think this topic should be pinned in Ramadan section !

Here is a very nice lecture from Cheikh Al Arifi (Rabanyun la Ramadaniyun):

Listen

Read

• Apocalypse likes this

Amina

Amina
  • Girls
  • 1,356 posts

.. persistence after Ramadan !

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzSjHHYN3vY"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=RzSjHHYN3vY[/url]