3 replies to this topic

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:
24 October 1954

The Committee Of The Six met on October 10th and then on October 24th to finalize things before the revolution is launched.
During the second meeting was decided the name of the organization supposed to lead the armed action and replace the CRUA (Revolutionary Committee for Unity and Action). The FLN (National Liberation Front) was born and its first objective was to unite all the Algerians under its banner.

The FLN became the political wing of the ALN (National Liberation Army) and organized the Algerian territory into wilayas, zones, regions and kasmates. It also organized the Algerian society within some member organizations such as the students, workers, etc. This aimed at giving the best chances of success to the revolution.

It was also during this meeting that it was decided to launch the war of independence on November 1st.

More to come on another thread.
Un homme se leva et demanda permission d'appeler les fidèles à la prière.
Permission lui fût donnée:
- Vous pouvez les appeler, tant que vous les appelez à Dieu et non à vous-même.
- Mais comment saurais-je la différence?
- Si ça vous dérange que quelqu'un d'autre les appelle à Dieu, c'est que vous les appelez à vous-même.

Fatony

Fatony

A Legal Algerian

• Super Moderators
  • 6,558 posts

Current mood: Cheerful Contributor
ya3tik saha ithri... i hope you can keep us updated upto the 1st of November.. I'd very much like to know how the preperations started!
There are people with experience and people with opinions. Listen to one, smile at the other.
Posted Image

^_^Chaouia^_^

^_^Chaouia^_^
  • Girls
  • 3,647 posts

Current mood: Woot!
ohhh me too, hurry want to read more of it pleaseeeeeeee Ithri smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
love your history postings so much
TamattuT nnegh machi ghir i waghrom
Tattali zang u yis wa Traffed' agastur."
The shawi woman isn't just for house work
She rides the horse and carries a sword.

Ithri

Ithri

Mnarvi-DZ

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Current mood:
You are welcome. I will inshallah